He didn't know what went wrong, so he decided to start by focusing on growing a flower.

However, one plant died within a few days of raising one, and no orchid has ever lived in his hands for more than ten days.

Uncle Guo didn't get angry when he saw Wen Wen ruining so much bluegrass. As a child, he was very curious about new things and was keen to explore.

Wen Wen was delighted and was stunned. He held the little leaf strangely and looked at it.

He remembered that he accidentally pulled off a leaf two days ago, and these leaves had no missing corners.

He observed carefully, he was so happy just now, but didn't notice. The more he looked at this moment, the more he felt that this was not the one he had raised before.

Wen Wen raised his face, "This is not my bluegrass..."

"Uh..." Uncle Guo got stuck, and then affirmed, "Why not? This is your little blue grass."

"But there is a leaf with a mark, this one doesn't have it!" Wen Wen retorted.

Uncle Guo was stunned, what mark? Ye Miao turned yellow when he saw it, but he didn't notice.

"My bluegrass is dead." Wen Wen said affirmatively. He observed Uncle Guo's expression and then came up with an answer.

Uncle Guo couldn't find a rebuttal, so he cautiously said: "It was Grandpa Guo's fault. You asked me so solemnly to take care of the orchid, but I raised it to death..." Uncle Guo took the responsibility on himself.

In fact, when Baby Wen Wen solemnly entrusted the orchid he raised to him two days ago, he knew at a glance that the orchid could not survive. He tried to save it for two days, but it finally withered.

Uncle Guo Mazhao, thinking that Wen Wen was coming back, quickly found a orchid seedling with a very similar appearance to replace.

Unexpectedly, he was finally seen through by Wen Wen.

Ad

Uncle Guo coaxed: "Wen Wen, it's okay, let's use this strain to continue raising, you see this seedling grows so strong, it will definitely be able to feed!"

Wen Wen was hit one after another, and the whole person was not good.

He can't help but wonder if he is poisonous? Otherwise, why would I raise one plant and die? Obviously mother can grow so many beautiful bluegrass.

There is a professional person like Uncle Guo beside him. He is so impressed, shouldn't he just lie at the finish line?

Wen Wen faintly said: "No, I still don't spoil Huahua..." Huahua is so cute, it hurts to be raised by him.

Uncle Guo suddenly felt distressed, "How can I spoil the flowers? Wen Wen takes care of the flowers so seriously, this is all an accident, next time I can definitely grow beautiful flowers!"

No matter how Uncle Guo comforted him, Wen Wen still looked faint, until he had dinner, his eyes lit up when he saw a plate of fragrant stewed meat on the table.

At the dinner table, Wen Wen ate the three pieces of meat and said to Fu Yunruo seriously: "Mom, the Huahua I raised is dead, and my young soul is seriously hurt. Can I eat three more pieces of meat to comfort me? Wounded heart?"

Fu Yunruo pays special attention to food, and controls everything that children cannot eat or eat too much.

Those that can't be eaten, such as braised pork, are prescribed how much they can only eat at a time. Although Wen Wen is greedy, he enjoys the care from his mother and is keen on fighting wits and courage only to eat more meat.