After a while, he let out a sob, which could have made him want to cry uncontrollably.

"Wen Wen, we're home! Let's see who is here."

Fu Yunruo gently patted Wen Wen's back and spoke softly.

Chi Wen saw the familiar furnishings as soon as he opened his eyes, cried, and looked around with his red and swollen eyes.

The familiar furnishings made him quiet for a moment. If Fu Yun was about to breathe a sigh of relief, then he saw Wen Wen's mouth open, and he was about to cry in the next second.

Chi Wen couldn't control it at all. His consciousness, his body, from the inside to the outside, were enveloped in great sadness. His body as a child could not control his emotions like an adult, even if his heart was sore. Hundred holes can still behave as if nothing had happened.

"Who is this little boy? She cried so that her little nose and face turned red into a monkey's butt?" Aunt Mei's tone was dulled.

Uncle Mei also came over, "Come to Wen Wen and look here, Grandpa made a little toy for you!"

The hand-carved wooden horse is vivid and vivid.

Uncle Mei drove in his mouth, turning the little wooden horse in his hand, "Look at the little wooden horse running, running, oh how fast it is running!"

Uncle Guo said, "You old man, how fast is this speed? Let the children see the jokes!"

"Don't listen to your grandfather Guo, our Trojan is running fast!"

"Wen Wen, grandma made up a puppy for you. It's so cute and chubby. She would say hello to Wen Wen and say, hello baby Wen Wen! My name is Wang Wang, what is your name?"

Aunt Mei Shumei and Uncle Guo, three elderly people, performed various performances in order to coax Wen Wen.

Chi Wen burped, but instinctively still has some children's habits.

Chi Wen was attracted by the exaggerated performance for the first time. He was so intently that he even forgot to cry.

Seeing this, Fu Yunruo, who had been holding her warm and warm, slowly let go of the heart, finally coaxing him.

Then Fu Yunruo smiled and joined the coaxing baby.

"Does the baby like it? Grandpa and grandma made it for the baby! Grandpa and grandma are so kind to the baby! Does the baby like a pony or a puppy?"

As soon as Wen Wen heard this voice, he turned his head and saw Fu Yunruo. He was dumbfounded, staring at her for a long while.

Then, the eye sockets slowly overflowed with mist.

Fu Yunruo blinked and stayed, why, why is he crying again?

"Wow! Ahhhhh..."

The earth-shaking cry sounded, but it was not Wen Wen's cry but Fu Yunruo's.

Wen Wen hiccuped and looked at Fu Yunruo who was sobbing and stunned, with tears still hanging in the corner of his eyes.

"Hey, baby, don't you love your mother? Why do you cry when you see your mother... Mother is so sad and sad..."

"Baby, do you not love me anymore? Wow..."

"Uuuuu baby doesn't love mom anymore..."

Fu Yunruo was sad because he ignored him and made him sick and uncomfortable. So when he saw her, he cried to protest?

Will the baby always remember it? Doesn't it matter how she makes up for it?

"Sorry, baby, don't be angry with your mother..."