"Not yet." Fu Yunruo was extremely distressed.

Since deciding to give birth to a child, Fu Yunruo has been thinking about this problem, so he bought a dictionary for this purpose.

She knows that the baby is called Chi Wen in the original book, but Chi Wen's life is a tragedy in capitals.

She wants her baby to have a new and happy life, so she has been hesitant to change her name.

Fu Chiwen seems to be fine, but based on her aesthetics, she would not give her child this name.

Fortunately, she couldn't register her child for the time being, so she didn't rush to name the baby.

After the baby was born, taking care of him consumed a lot of energy, and she forgot about the name.

At this moment Aunt Mei suddenly mentioned that Fu Yunruo felt that naming the baby was imminent.

Aunt Mei blanched the mustard greens and smiled: "When the child was born, your uncle specially calculated the time for the child, saying that his five elements were short of water, and you never mentioned naming the child. I'm sorry to tell you."

"Although science is now preached and superstitious, it is for the children after all, and I hope that the children will be successful in their lives. If you believe it or not, take it as a reference."

Aunt Mei didn't ask Fu Yunruo to name the children according to their elders' wishes. They have this particularity here, but Fu Yunruo is not here after all.

The child looked like an urban girl, even though it was seen that she was doing very well in farm work, she also thought she was a girl in the city who lived in the countryside.

Although I don't know why she came to such a remote country, Aunt Mei still remembers when she opened the door. When Fu Yunruo saw her, she burst into tears, and she felt soft when she cried.

This is why she takes care of Fu Yunruo so much. She thinks this child is in her eyes.

She and the old man have only such a son. They are also the only college students in the village who have passed the exam. They are studying in a big city at this time. They feel sorry for their children and it is not easy to come back. They only let him go home once a year.

Last year during the Chinese New Year, they said they had found a good internship. They didn't come back for the New Year, and they didn't worry about causing trouble to their son.

If they still have a daughter, she must be as painful as this child.

Fu Yunruo smiled: "Uncle has the heart." She didn't say whether she believed it or not, but thought, could the two words Chi Wen be named because of this?

But I haven't seen Chi Wen's life going smoothly in his previous life.

The origin of the name Chi Wen is not mentioned in the original book, is it the original one?

This is not impossible.

Maybe when they were sent to the orphanage, they had this name written on them, so they called them?

What if?

If this is the case, she would not be able to give her a new name.

Suddenly, Fu Yunruo's inspiration flashed, her palm hit, "Fu Wenwen!"

Aunt Mei looked over, and Fu Yunruo said affirmatively: "It's called Fu Wenwen, warm Wen, I hope the baby's life is warm." Instead of tasting the human indifference early.

In this way, it was considered that she had chosen the new name, and it was not considered to disappoint her original meaning.

Fu Yunruo looked at Aunt Mei expectantly, hoping she would affirm.