The Train

(Y/n)'s POV

I hate my life.

You know you've hit rock bottom when you are actually happy to be going to school.

Everyone glared at us at the train station - more than usual.

I managed to catch a glimpse of the trio getting on the train.
Poor Harry has been through an awful lot in the last couple of months.

No one seems to believe my father is back.

He's not happy - he's not getting the credit for his actions.

I think he's just over dramatic.

When I got on to the train, it didn't take me long to locate the carriage my friends were in.

I sat down in between Draco and Sasha. Opposite us was Crabbe, Goyle and Ethan.

"You look very down Riddle - I thought you be happy" Draco said with a grin, wrapping his arm around me, letting me lean on him.

"I never wanted this - I just want to be normal" I sighed - the carriage soon went very quite.

Silence didn't last though, soon everyone started talking, whilst I played with Draco's hand and robe quietly.

The topic of Harry Potter came up. Saying how he should have been expelled or sent to Azkaban.

He never did anything wrong - sure he did magic in front of a muggle but it was his cousin apparently.

Surely he'd know Harry had Magic.

- Time Skip Brought to you by Professor Snape in Grandma Longbottom's clothes -

The train soon got to Hogwarts.

As we were walking down the platform we spotted the trio up ahead.

I sighed knowing that Draco was going to say something.

"I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free. Better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it."

Harry lunched for Draco, only to be held back by the others.

"What'd I tell you? Complete nutter"
Draco muttered as he wrapped his arm protectively around my waist and carried on walking.

I gave Harry a sympathetic smile as he shouted, "Just stay away from me"

I don't think Hogwarts is going to be much better than home.

/\/\/\/

A/n: Happy Holiday's everyone! I appreciate not everyone celebrates Christmas but whatever you do/celebrate this time of year - I hope you all have a wonderful time and hope you all stay safe!