Howler!

'Well done (Y/N) you fainted on your first day, good job'

I mentally scolded myself as I walked to breakfast from the hospital wing.

I heard some people talking further down the hall but ignored it. I kept my gaze down to the ground, well that's before I almost walked through nearly headless nick, "good morning Sir Nicholas" I mumbled.

"Ah Good morning (Y/N), I see someone's chirpy this morning!" he chuckled as he floated away.

I groaned and rolled my eyes making my way to the Slytherin table.

I could see Draco and his goons laughing at something he said.

Taking my normal place beside Draco, I could tell he was going to say something either about my mood or what happened yesterday all by the way he was looking at me, smugly.

He raised his eyebrow and opened his mouth to say anything, but I stopped him...

"I swear Malfoy if you're going to say some teasing crap about me or what happened yesterday I will shove that god forsaken apple so far down your throat it will be visible in your chest!" I hissed at him, giving him a warning glare. He instantly backed off and continued eating.

Looking across the room I noticed Ron cello taping his wand back together, as if that was going to make it work again.

"Looks like someone got out the wrong side of bed, or should I say hospital bay?" Ember cackled. Ok I swear I'm going to kill something!

"Shut.Up, why are you even here, you don't need to go to school again, go home" I spat at her, I'm not in the mood, I felt like I need to scream! I don't even know why...

"Yea about that, I can't, I have to make sure you don't do...anything...stupid" she smirked, 'ha I'm not the one who is going to be doing anything stupid!'.

Suddenly a screech filled the hall, "hey Ron isn't that your owl?" I heard someone shout.

A brown owl came flying in only to crash onto the table. I chuckled a little bit, unlike the rest of the hall definitely including Draco.

"Bloody birds a menace" Ron shook his head in disapproval as he took the letter from his owl.

The minute he looked at it, his face visibly paled. "Oh no!".
"Hey look everyone Weasleys got 'im self a howler!"

'Oh Poor Ron' I smirked knowing this will be funny- I, I have got to stop hanging around with Malfoy....

Everyone around him and the other tables chuckled.

"Go on then Ron, open it, I ignored one from my nan once....it's was awful.." Longbottom shivered as if remembering a nightmare.

Weasley proceeded to open the red letter when it jumped out of his hands and formed the shape of a mouth with fangs...

"RONALD WEASLEY, HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER IS NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK! AND ITS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER FOOT OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!" It turned to took down the table.

"Oh and Ginny dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor, your father and I are so proud" Ginny looked embarrassed as the letter turned again to Ron and blew a raspberry at him before ripping itself to shreds.

Ron looked mortified as his breathing slowed down a little. I can't lie, I was giggling throughout that entire moment with Malfoy, his goons and my sister.

"Well that was interesting" Malfoy chuckled which sent out group into fits of laughter.

Wiping a small tear from my eye I turned to him, "so what do you have first?" I smiled,

"Well someone's tone has changed" he said in a mocking tone to which I stepped on his foot rather harshly. He visibly wince and then answered me properly.

"Defence Against the Dark Arts" I smiled once again, grabbing his arm and pulling him out of his seat.

"Me too let's go!" I beamed!

—––––––––------------------——

A/N: I cannot express how sorry I am for not updated, believe me I really want to but, I have to study as much as I can!

So the chapters will be shorter until I have finished my exams, like this one, but that means there will be more off them!

Anyways, Happy Easter!
Love you all, and Thank you so so much for over 5K reads, I am beyond thrilled!!!!

Until next chapter!
~Verkira 🖤