The Plan

(Y/n)'s POV

It was the day before the third task, and I was extremely nervous.
I knew this time that my father would return, and I wasn't sure if I was ready.

What would my life at school be like?

And my future....do I even have one?

The constant worries were causing my head to pound, as I made my way to the DADA classroom.

Barty had sent a message for me to meet him in his office. Draco had offered to come with me, but I refused, I didn't want him to worry about me, since this time next week, he's going to have his own trouble at home.

I knocked on the office door, and heard a gruff "Come in"

Opening the door, I saw Barty, but not as Professor Moody. He was himself, tongue flicking out and everything.

'Seriously weird'

"Ahhhhhh little Riddle!" He grinned, tapping the opposite seat in front of him.

Cautiously I sat down, knowing that I could get in trouble with my family if I disobey.

"I just wanted to go over the plan! The trophy in the maze is gonna be a port key! It should sent Potter to where the dark lord is-"

"Do I fit in the picture, or am I to stay with the rest of the crowd?"

Barty seemed to contemplate my question before giving me an answer.

"You Little Riddle will be in the stands, can't have them suspecting something!"

'Good, more time with Draco' I internally cheer.

Barty dismissed me, and I quickly walked back to the Slytherin common room.

Draco peered his head over the sofa, and smiled when he saw my return.

"What did the professor want?" He said whilst greeting me with a hug.

I slumped down beside him and leaned into him.

"Nothing much, just a few questions on the assignment I turned in, as if I plagiarised it" I scoffed.

We where suddenly startled by a squeal.

"Dracy! Daphne did my hair, I'm gorgeous, don't you think?" Completely ignoring me, Pugface batted her eyelash's, practically sitting on him.

Before Draco could answer, I put my finger to his lips.

"I got this" I whispered in his ear.

I sat up and fake coughed.
Pansy turned his ugly face towards me with a glare.

"Look Parkinson, since narcissistic is to big a word for you, how about bitch?"

She screeched like a siren then ran off to her dormitory.

I looked at Draco, who wore an amused face and said, "She should really come with a warning label