Date

(Y/n)'s POV

I quickly made my way back to the Slytherin Dorm to get ready for this "date". Draco told me to dress warm and comfortable. As out of character this is for him, I would be lying if I saisi wasn't excited.

I got dressed as quick as I could, changing into (f/c) leggings and a (f/c) hoodie, with the Slytherin Crest on it. Sasha had taught me how to change the colours of clothes, never know when it'll come in handy. I went into the common room where I was met with Blaise.

"Draco wants you to meet him in the Library" he smiled, like he knew something I didn't, slightly creepy. "Thanks Blaise...."

Wasting no time at all, I went up to the library. Despite how big it is, it didn't take me long to find the tall blonde boy.

"Ahhh (Y/n) there you are" he shouted a bit too loudly, which was followed by a lot of Shhhhhs. The smirk never left his face as I approached and sat down opposite him.

"This isn't very you, why you choose the library?" I questioned.
He quickly glared around and leaned in, with a hushed voice "I know more than anyone that you're having a tough time with both school and home so I wanted to do something fun"

"What's fun in the library", I questioned genuinely curious at what he planned,
"well in a few moments the first years are going to come into the library" as soon as he saw my deadpanned face, his face lit.
"They often ask the older students for help with their work"

With his grin I could tell that he was up to no good.
"When they ask us we will tell them their answers," he chuckled.
"I was wrong this is totally you.....a bully" I stared at him with pure annoyance, "do you remember when you asked an older Slytherin for help and he did that to you?" he waved off like it didn't really bother him at the time.

"Just try it riddle, if you don't like it we can just go raid to kitchens" he all but whined.

"Okay fine" I signed and gave in.

- Time skip brought to you by Grindelwald -

So yeah, we ended up raiding the kitchens not because I didn't ,secretly, enjoy it.
But because Professor McGonagall was monitoring the students in the library.

Draco and I were making our way back to the common room.

"I hope you had fun, I tried to find something interesting..... sorry it didn't turn out the way I was expecting,it's not my fault old McGonagall was like a hawk in there."

I chuckled and placed my hand in his, "it was very thoughtful of you, thank you, I know being nice to other people isn't strong suit so I appreciate it"

He seemed happy with my answer, and we made it to the common room, hand in hand, with a pleasant silence.