Summer Time Part 1

I was only staying at Malfoy manor for two weeks, but then Draco gets to come and stay round mine for a change!

Once we got into the house, I was surprised to see a different house elf to take our luggage, other than Dobby.

'I hope he hasn't died due to their constant beating of him' I thought silently as Draco led me up to my room.

I love the rooms in the Malfoy manor! They are all gorgeous

With magic I unpacked my clothes, which mother had sent me, and changed into some more casual clothing, but still fancy.

Walking down the hallway, I was met face to face with Draco's door.

I knocked clear three times and waited for a response.

"One sec!" I heard a shout....then a crash.....then a thud.

"Are you ok!?" I tried to stifle my giggles as he opened the door, with his t-shirt back to front, inside out and his hair a mess!

"I was in a rush" he mumbled, cheeks turning red.

"I just wanted to come and see if you wanted to go outside and fly" I motioned his window with my head as I said 'outside'.

He agreed and said he would meet me when he's sorted out his clothing.

I think he thinks that we are going to fly on broomsticks....

Shifting quickly into the Strage, I saw Draco approaching me carefully, in his now correct way shirt, broomstick in hand.

"I thought you said flying, as in on a broomstick..." yup, thought so.

I shook my head, "I can go much faster than a broomstick," I bowed down so he could climb on, which he did hesitantly.

Once he got comfortable, I started to run like a jet on a runway, picking up speed.

Draco held on tight to my fur, but it didn't hurt, as we shot up into the air.

Gliding thought the clouds was a favourite activity of mine. It's so peaceful up here.

"I gotta say Riddle, this is better than a broomstick" I felt him let go and spread his arms out to feel the clouds.

After an hour of flying, my wings started to get tired, and we descended down to the ground.

Draco climbed off and allowed me to shift back.

"Can we do this again?" He asked with a massive grin and pleading eyes.

I laughed and nodded yes and we hurried inside for a snack!

--------------------------------------
A/N: I know this is short but I have to get up early in the morning since I'm going on holiday!

So a couple more chapters will be posted tomorrow during the car journey!

Don't worry, I will still update regularly!!!!

Until next chapter Riddles!

~Verkira 🖤