Last Night before Summer

Draco's POV

I woke up from my nap, from the feeling of someone leaned my on my shoulder.

Turning my head slightly I caught the glimpse of (h/c) hair, and heard a small sight, that could only be identified as (Y/N).

"Sorry if I woke you Draco" she whispered in a tired voice. I could tell she had her eyes closed. Putting my arm around her so she wouldn't fall off if I moved, I turned to face her, and saw that my assumptions were right.

"Yea you did" I huffed, I was having quite a nice dream about my grandma's apple pie. No one makes apple pie as good as her.

Anyways, I felt her move off me, and I immediately hated the feeling of warmth leaving me.

She didn't look very happy, or well. She was paler than normal.

"Are you ok (Y/N)?" I asked, trying to add concern into my tone.

(Y/N)'s POV

'Should I tell Draco that I'm related to his enemy?'

Deciding against it, as I want to keep my friend, I forced a smile and look at him.

"I'm fine, just contemplating about this school year, and what the next is going to bring"

He look like he accepted my answer. By that I mean he nodded as he slightly smirked!

"My Father said that you will be spending a lot of time at my manor this summer! Is that great!?" He said excitedly.

I love going round the Malfoy Manor, mainly because their food is really good.

They have fizzy apple wine!

It's like alcohol for kids, just.....without the alcohol bit.

"That sounds like a perfect summer" I smiled a genuine smile at him, and he returned it.

Soon we both got comfortable on the sofa, and just talked about the year that has just gone by.

Me excluding the part about my father....

-Time skip brought to you by Pippin 🐶 (the dog, not the Hobbit! 🖤)-

It was now the end of year feast!

The last night at Hogwarts before the train home!

A lot of people were welcoming back the people who had been petrified, like Sir Nicolas.

I looked towards the door, and Hermione had appeared.

I knew it wouldn't be long until she was unpetrified.....

She ran and hugged Harry and shook Ron's hand. Looking towards me, she offered me a smile.

'Do I want to go back being friend with them? Them not trusting me has brought me closer to Draco....is that a bad thing? Plus Harry is family.....'

Ding. Ding. Ding

McGonagal had got everyone's attention for Dumbledore's usual end of year speech!

"Before we begin the feast, let us have a round of applause, for Madam Pomfrey and Professor Sprout, whose mandrake juice has been so successful on curing those who were petrified!"

The whole room burst into applause, even the Slytherins (except Draco) and Snape!

I clapped, but only a little, it didn't really appeal to me, that those who were petrified had been paralysed.

"And in light of recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been cancelled!"

Once again the whole hall had burst into applaud and cheers. All except for Snape and Hermione.

'Thank goodness! I hate exams, they are too hard and boring!'

Suddenly the doors burst open and Hagrid walked in.

Now that I realise it, I haven't seen much of him since after Christmas!

"Sorry I'm late," he started walking up between the Gryffindor table and Hufflepuff table, "the owl that delivered my release papers, got all lost and confused.... so rutty bird named Eroll (sp? 🖤)"

He started talking to the trio, something about if it wasn't for them, he still be somewhere.

"There's no Hogwarts without you Hagrid!" Harry said, right before he hugged him.

Dumbledore started clapping, then Harry, then the rest of the school.

Everyone started cheering for Hagrid, well almost everyone, Crabbe started to get up and cheer, but Malfoy quickly pulled him down.

I clapped under the table so he wouldn't see. I like Hagrid, I think he would be classed as one of my friends.

Once everyone had calmed down, Dumbledore had made the tables fill with food.

I grabbed some (f/f) and tucked away, for once Draco had something other than apples......well he had some apple pie, and some lollipops.

I'm not even going to start on how many thing Crabbe and Goyle had piled on their plates.

All in all, apart from the trio, and my father, this year has been pretty good!

--------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter!

Next one coming tomorrow, where I will announce the competition winners! So if you haven't submitted your character or idea then hurry!

Must be before:
UK: 18:00 pm
USA: 01:00 pm

If your not from either of those, let me know and I'll tell you the time.

Also I have three questions!

💠 Should (Y/N) tell Harry about their relation, soon or later? As in after the Goblet of Fire later.

💠 Should (Y/N) become friends with the trio again?

💠 And how would guys feel about me doing a Hobbit/LOTR x reader fanfic?

Until next time Riddles!
~ Verkira 🖤