I must not tell lies

(Y/n)'s POV

The day had come to an end, and I was due to do to Umbitch's office for a detention.

Not that I cared really, she poses no threat to me, she's just a corrupted ministry worker.

And she must know that anything bad inflicted on me, means she has my family to deal with.

So I hope for her sake that after today she leaves me alone.

"Sorry you got detention Riddle" my friends and boyfriend were sat at the sofas making a start on the stupid amount of potions work we got given.

Honestly you'd think on the first day back at school, he would ease up a bit.

"Eh I'm not bothered, just starting at a wall or writing a few lines" I shrugged and left the common room.

Honestly, she dresses like a blind grandmother, how bad could she actually be?

- Mini time skip brought to you by the three brothers -

I saw Harry in the corridor. Somethings not right with him. He seems constantly on edge, but then again he did witness my father coming back.....and Cedric.

"Hey....are you okay?" By his jumpy reaction I could tell I interrupted a deep thought, "sorry" I giggled and caught up to his pace.

"No, it's okay" he kept his head down and said nothing else.

I kinda feel bad for the guy, life never seems to go his way. But then again, it's never done anything good for me....except Draco I guess.

We silently arrived at Umbridge's office.

Harry gives a loud knock, took 5 second for her to say "come in". The hell was she doing?

When we walking into the room.....never have I wanted to tear out my eyeballs as much as I did.

So much pink.....so many cats......

Someone call TLC My Strange Addictions.....

There were two tables......strange for a strict teacher to only have two students in detention.

"Good evening, Mr Potter, Miss Riddle" she got up and guided us to our seats.

"You're going to be writing some lines for me today.....I want you to write 'I must not tell lies" she said as she placed two quills on our desks.....but only one pot of ink for me.

"How many times?" Harry asks, to which she smiled and said, "let's say, until the message sinks in".

I got to work writing, but noticed Harry couldn't.

"You haven't given me any ink?" She just turned her back saying he didn't need it.

I was on my 10th line when Harry started groaning and moving his hand.

I looked at him and shock sketched it way onto my face......

What ever he wrote was scratched into his hand!

This woman is a psychopath!

"Yes?" She asked him, daring him to say something.......

"Nothing" nothing? NOTHING!! I would have slapped her and cursed her by now.

"That's right, cause you you know, that you deserve to be punished" after that she sent him and me off on our way.

I poked my head back through the door.

"By the way, Harry is family, I'd watch your back" I glared and closed the door before she could respond.

I said it once and I'll say it again.....that woman has to go!