Mrs Norris!

Suddenly my eyes fluttered open.

Why am I in my wardrobe.......?

MALFOY!

I quickly climbed out only to hold my head in pain. Wow he knocked me out good, its night time.

"There you are.....why we're you in the wardrobe?" Said my sister with amusement in her voice.

"Malfoy" was all I replied to, taking my wand to heal my head ache.

She flicked the page of the book she was reading.
Fantastic beasts and where to find them!

"Little young to play seven minutes in heaven, aren't we?" She said not look at me.

"Ha ha ha, listen to my laugh!" I sneered falling face first on to my bed.

"What time is it?" I ask, my voice muffled by the pillow.
"About 7:30 why?"
"Cause I'm hungry!" I quickly darted out of my room and out of the common room.

That's when I heard it.

I don't know what it was but, it sounds like something's moving in the walls.

"Blood I smell blooooood" can you smell blood? I wonder what it smells like...

"Let me killlllll youuuuuu" who's saying that?

"Hello!" I shouted, my voice echoing through the empty corridor.

"Hello, is anyone there!"

I kept walking around when I bumped into the Golden Trio.

"Can you guys hear that?" I asked them, Ron and Hermione look at me with a worried expression.

"You can hear it too!?" Harry asks me, eyes wide.

"Time to killllll"

"Quick it's moving, I think it's going to kill!" Me and Harry said at the same time, before sprinting off into what seemed like a flooded corridor.

"Wait!" We could hear Ron and Hermione run after us.

I saw something crawling towards the window.

A spider?

Following them, I saw them acting like ants, walking in single file out the window.

"Have you guys seen spiders act like that?" Harry and Hermione both shook their head and Ron whimpered, "I don't like spiders!"

Turning my head I saw a reflection.

"What's that?" I heard Ron say.

Looking up, we saw red writing on the wall.

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened....enemies of the heir beware" Hermione recited.

Chamber of Secrets....where have I heard that before?

"And it's written in blood" she gulped.

"Errrrrrr guys..." I pointed to a dead looking Mrs Norris. The trio all gasped and looked at me.

Suddenly students seemed to fill the corridor, blocking the exists around us.

"Enemies of the heir beware" I heard Malfoy read out, he turned to us and smirked,
"You'll be next mudbloods!" Causing us to glare at him.

"What's going on here? Move it! Out of the way!" Filch shouted pushing through students.

"Potter, Riddle what are yo-" he was interrupted by the sight of his cat.

"Mrs Norris!" He cried, he turned to me and Harry with a extremely angry face.

"You've murdered my cat!" He snarled.

"I'll kill ya....I'LL KILL YA!" He shouted gripping Harry's robes.

"Argus!" Few saved by Dumbledore.

"Argus what ar-" he stopped and read the message.

"All students are to return to their dormitories" all the students including me and the trio turned to leave.

"Everyone except you four" he pointed at us.

Once everyone had left Dumbledore started talking again.

"She's not dead Argus, but she has been petrified" he clarified.

"Ah I thought so, so unlucky I wasn't here, I know exactly the counter curse that could have saved her!" Lockheart bragged, I don't believe him, and by the look on McGonagall's face she doesn't either.

"How she was petrified I cannot say" Dumbledore said clearly deep in thought.

"Ask them!" Filch shouted pointing to me and Harry.

"It was them!" How wude,(😉 Star Wars fans), blaming it on us.

"It wasn't me professor I swear!" Oh thanks Harry, now they will suspect me!.

Dumbledore just put his hand out for him to stop.

"I do not believe that it was any of you" he said looking at me. "But the suspicion is high"

"If I may headmaster, it might have been that Potter, Riddle and their friends might have been at the wrong place at the wrong time" Snape interjected. The trio look shocked that he was defending them whilst I internally smiled.

"However" well there goes my smile.

"I do not recall seeing Potter nor Riddle at dinner" he stared at us.

"Potter is my fault professor! He was helping me answer my fan mail" Lockheart joined in.

"That's why we went to go find him!" Ron said quickly, "and that's when he said..."Hermione added.

"When I said that I wasn't hungry" Harry said, clearly not wanting to tell them about the voices he heard.

Snape raised his eyebrow, "and what about Miss Riddle" he turned to me.

"I was knocked out in my wardrobe Sir" I answered honestly.

Dumbledore chuckled at my response.

"Innocent until proven guilty" he concurred.

"But what about my cat! I expect some sort of punishment to them!" Filch shouted.

"Don't worry, Madam sprout has some healthy mandrakes growing, when matured they can be made into a antidote for Mrs Norris"

He smiled at Madam sprout who nodded.

"Until then the students must be careful"

When all the teachers left, the trio turned to me with amused faces.

"Why were you in your wardrobe?" Ron laughed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
💠 YAY! I have finally finished school until September!!!!!
💠That means loads more updates!
💠Thank you all for being so patient with the story so far!
💠Can't believe that this has over 24K reads! Thank you guys SO much!

Q: What is your Favourite spell?
Mines Avada Kedavra! ☠️

Until next Chapter 🍓s

~Verkira 🖤