Duelling Club

I was standing by Draco and his goons waiting for Lockhart to arrive.

A week ago, that was the last time I spoke to Harry. In the hospital wing.

He and the trio have been trying to apologise to me. They even sent me sweets, due as a way of saying sorry.

'Fools, they cannot buy my forgiveness!'

So I gave them to Crabbe and Goyle.

"You ready Riddle?" Malfoy smirked, snapping me out of my thinking trance.

"Totally" I playfully rolled my eyes and half smiled.

I didn't really want to come here, I was dragged to it.

'Like Lockhart can teach us to fight...he couldn't hurt a fly without it doing damage to him first!'

"Gather round, Gather round" a speak of the devil.

Lockhart walked in to the platform as everyone started moving closer to it, luckily our group was at the front.

"Can you all see me? Can you all hear me?" With you shouting that loud, yes I presume we can all hear you!

"In light of the dark events of the recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little duelling club, so you can learn how to defend yourself, as I have done on countless occasions, for full details see my published works!" He stated as he paced, ending his speech with a wink.

He throw his cape into a crowd of fan girls.
'Yuck, it probably stinks why would you hug it...'

I looked over to the other side of the platform and saw Harry conversing with a Hufflepuff.

Justin I believe his name is, a mudblood.

'Geez I know you're made a the trio by seriously (Y/N) get your act together!'

"Let me introduce you to my assistant....Professor Snape!"

We all turned our heads to see Snape casually walking up to the platform.

"He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration" yea sportingly...bet he only took the chance so he could beat you without getting in trouble.

"Don't worry, you'll still have your potions master when I'm through with him" he smiled proudly.

'Yes but will we have our Defence against the dark arts teacher?'

The got into position, bowed to each other, before walking five paces away from each other.

"1....2....3" Lockhart said slowly.

"Expelliarmus!" Snape shouted, a bright light shot out of his wand and hit Lockhart.

The force was strong and send him flying back, landing quite roughly!

I heard whispers of people wondering if he was alright.
The Slytherins, including me, just quietly/silently giggled.

He soon got up and started making his was back to Snape.

"Good idea. Showing them that professor, but if you don't mind me saying, it was quite obvious on what you were about to do, and if I wanted to stop you, it would have only been to easy!" He smiled.