Am I old enough?

I had finally packed my bags, got my familiars ready to leave.

Having to hurry as the train leaves soon. As I exited my room, I expected everyone to have gone by now.

But to my surprise, Draco was still waiting for me in the common room.

Once he saw me, a grin spread on his face.

"Ready to go Riddle!" He gleamed.

I smiled and nodded. He walked a head and held the door open for me with a smile.

I wonder what's got him so happy?

"Are you ok Draco, you're acting...odd for you?" He just chuckled and slipped his hand in mine, holding it tight.

"I'm just happy that it's finally home time!" He grinned and started to skip, pulling me along, I couldn't help but laugh at his childish antics.

Draco's POV

I don't know why, but I feel like I can be my self around (Y/n). I don't have to wear an emotionless mask like I do at home, or act mean and cruel to assert my dominance at school.

She makes me feel free.

It helps that I have now been told that mine and her future lies together.

Father said he'd talk about it with me when I get home, and my mother will talk to (y/n). I have an idea about what it's about, but I'm not complaining.

Truth is, I've liked her for a while, but it seems to early. I mean we are only 14! I a couple of months we'll be 15!

But the again, 15 is an ok age to at least start dating right?

I'm sure she has feelings for me.

Like just now! She laughed at me whilst I was skipping. But not in mean way, no, in a kind way, the way that makes me happy. Happy that I can make her laugh.

It wasn't long until we made it to the train.

Me and (Y/n) got a carriage to ourselves, mainly cause I just want to be with her only.

We both sat next to each other in a peaceful silence. Enjoying each other's company.

Eventually she fell asleep, and later her head in my lap. As she slept I played with her hair.

Suddenly the door slid open quietly.

"Hey mate" it was Blaise.

He silently crept in, and sat down opposite me. He stared at (Y/n) and smiled.

"Finally told her?" He chuckled. I just sighed and stroked her back softly as she started to stir.

"No, I can't, we are to young...maybe when we are 15, it's only a few weeks away" I muttered.

He just stood up and pat my shoulder.

"I'm sure it will be fine Draco, just tell her" and with that he left the carriage.