Professor vs Toad

(Y/n)'a POV

Tomorrow is a new day......is what I told myself yesterday but honestly I'd rather not get up this day.

I actually feel like I've been here a year.

"Come on (Y/n), I need to get to the hall, breakfast will finish soon" I heard Sasha say before leaving our room to meet the rest of our gang in the common room.

'What's the point?' I thought as I got I up and changed. To feel defeated is what that ungodly pink bitch wants.

I soon left my room to join the others.

They also looked dead I couldn't tell that was because they were tired or just because they hated school.

I don't wanna face today because I knew that toad faced little pink shit was going to be around.
I have to say she is worse than Lockhart and it takes records to top his awfulness.

When we got to the great hall a lot of students have already done eating but they were to two Gryffindors that I could see at their table.
"Will you stop eating!" I saw Hermione continuously whack Ron as he continues to stuff food in his mouth.
"What? I'm hungry"

I was too busy watching their quarrel I didn't even notice Harry coming into the room.

"Can I join you?" It was kind of sad Harry, asking his own best friends, if he can sit with them. Like they were going to say no.

Before they could answer, a load of students piled into the corridor. And the voices of McGonagall and Umbridge could be heard.

"Pardon me professor but what exactly are you insinuating?"

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices!"
Finally someone said it. She must have done what she did to Harry to other students too, how else would McGonagall know?

"So silly of me but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom, Minerva"
Umbridge took a step higher, as if to claim authority.

"Not at all Dolores, merely your mediaeval methods!" It is quite dark to do to students who simply have a different view to her.

"I am sorry dear but the question my practices is to question the ministry by extension the minister himself.... I am a tolerant woman for the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty!" At this McGonagall took a step down in shock.
"Disloyalty" she repeated in whispered voice.

"Things at Hogwarts a far worse than I feared Cornelius will want to take immediate action!"

And hear comes the reign of terror.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

A/n: or as Mandziy from TikTok says, "CHAOS REIGNS"