Odd?

I gave up trying to find Crabbe and Goyle so I let Draco do so.

Heading back to the common room, I saw Harry and Ron run past me.

Also pushing me over!

"Oi, watch it!" I shouted after them, my eyes flickering red.

It's weird, I can feel when my eyes change colour. Feels like when you touch your eye.

Sighing in frustration, I stormed off.

Saying the password, the door swung open. Rushing into my room, I put my comfiest outfit on and tied my hair into a messy ponytail. (If you have short hair, you just keep it down)

I decided to go read my book, (f/b), out in the common room.

There wasn't many students there as most of them had gone home.
Plus it was warmer, thanks to the magic generated green fire.

Slumping down on the cool leather sofa, my tense body began to relax.

I sat up when I heard a hissing noise.

Turning my head to the fire place, I saw Mortem curled up by the flames starting at me.

(Mortem is Draco's snake if you don't remember 🖤)

"Hello my lady!" She greeted me in Parseltongue.

"Good evening Mortem" I gave her a slight nod and started to read my book.

In the corner of my eye I saw her slithering over to me.

"Would misssstresss mind if I sssssat with her?" She asked, she's very polite as a snake and acts more like a good friend than my best friend's pet.

"Not at all" I stood so she could slither up my leg and wrap herself around my body, with her head resting on my shoulder.

As soon as she got comfortable, I sat back down and continued reading.

-Mini time skip brought to you by sorry author!-

Harry's POV

Malfoy led us into the Slytherin common room.

It looks so much different compared to the Gryffindor one.
Much more darker and sinister.

I saw (Y/N) sat with her feet under her, on the sofa, reading a book. But that's not what caught my attention.

She had a snake wrapped around her body and she didn't seem to care!

The snake merely lifted its head up to look at us, before going back to her shoulder.

"Well sit down" I heard Malfoy say, breaking me out of my trance.

Me and Ron, looked at each other in discomfort and reluctantly sat down on the black sofa.

Malfoy had stretched out next to (Y/N), she still didn't seem to care, as she kept her attention on her book.

"You'd never believe the Weaselys were purebloods, the way they are, they are an embarrassment to the wizarding world, every single one!" He snarled.

I could see (Y/N) muffle her giggles behind her book.
The sound of knuckles cracking turned my gaze to Ron as I saw him getting angry.

"What's the matter with you Crabbe?" Malfoy asked.

I gave Ron a warning nudge and he realised his mistake.

"Stomachache" he groan, clearly hiding the lie.

Malfoy furrowed his eyebrows, but carried on rambling.

(Y/N)'s POV

You know, with Mortem wrapped around my body, I don't need a blanket. Her scales are really soft and smooth, plus she's warm considering she's a cold blooded reptile. (I think snakes are 🖤)

My attention was drawn away from my book, by sudden shouting.

"You're wrong!"

It was Goyle?
But Goyle never speaks back to Malfoy.

I raised my eyebrow at him as Draco slowly stood up.

"What!? You think that there is someone worse than Dumbledore?" Malfoy shouted.

Crabbe shook his head as Goyle looked like he was searching for an answer.

"Well?" Draco said tapping his foot in annoyance.

"Harry Potter?" Goyle gulped, hoping Draco would buy his answer.......and he did.

"People actually believe that HES the heir of Slytherin?" Draco asked in disbelief.

Crabbe and Goyle looked at each other as Draco started walking over to the table.

They are acting really odd.

"You must have some idea whose behind it all?" Goyle questioned further.

I've always thought Crabbe was the more talkative one?

"You know I don't Goyle, I told you this, if I knew I would be helping them!"

There he goes again, honestly, it's like he wants to get into trouble.

I turned my gaze back to my book, but carried on listening to their conversation.

"But my father did say this..." I listened closely hoping to pick up a few bits of info.

"It's been fifty years since the chamber was opened, he didn't say by who, only that they were expelled," I would hope so! Imagine if they weren't! That would be.....actually I don't know how to answer that.

"The last time the chamber was opened, a mudblood died! So one will probably die this time, in my case, I hope it's Granger" he grinned sinisterly.

I don't like Hermione, but I don't want her to die.

Crabbe leapt up about to attack Draco, from what it looked like, yet Goyle held him back.

"What do you think Riddle" Draco asked me, moving to sit on the sofa arm next to me.

"I couldn't careless, I'm just not cleaning up the corpses" I said, licking my finger to turn the page of the book.

Suddenly Crabbe and Goyle went running out.

"Where are you going?" Me and Draco shouted at the same time.

Before they left, I saw a glint of red hair.

POTTER AND WEASLEY!