𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

Начните с самого начала

"Love, listen to me."

James took in a small breath as he looked down at her, instantly smiling again as he caught her eyes.

"Never apologise for ranting to me, I'm always here to listen, whenever the time and whatever the topic. Of you care about it, I care about it. Okay?"

She smiled as she looked up.

"How did I get so lucky?" She asked him, letting out a small giggle as a faint blush rose to James' cheeks and nose.

"I think it's me who should be asking that love." James said, the two of them quickly shut their eyes and pressed their lips against the other persons.

The two of them smiled into the kiss, not caring that their cheeks how began to hurt ever so slightly from the smiling that they had been doing.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"I would like to have a moment of silence." Marlene announced as she walked over to where Lily, Cassie and Alice were sitting, her hands holding something wrapped in a tissue.

"What in the fuck are you going on about-" Cassie began as she looked up at Marlene with a raised eyebrow, only for the other girl to shush her.

"Shhhh, the moment of silence."

"Why are we having a moment of silence?" Alice spoke up, a confused look on her face.

"We are NOT having a moment of silence as none of you can shut your mouths."

"Sorry Marls." Lily said, shaking her head in amusement.

"Yeah, sorry." Alice added on, placing her hand over her mouth to suppress her laughter.

". . . I'm not sorry, I want to know why were having a fucking moment of silence."

"Merlin Cassie, you're so insensitive." Marlene exclaimed before she dramatically dropped onto the floor infront of the three girls, she lay with her nose in the mud for a moment before flipping around so that she was lying on her back.

She held the tissue high in the air above her head, her hands supporting it.

"I'll tell you after out moment of silence."

Cassie looked over at Alice and Lily, who were both looking down at the ground, their bodys shaking with silent giggles.

"How about you tell me now?"

Marlene's head slowly turned so that she was looking at Cassie, her eyes were narrowed and her mouth was a thin line - she looked like McGonagall when she was about to scold you.

"No."

She then closed her eyes and moved her head sk that she was once again facing the sky.

"And because you interrupted, the moment of silence will be even longer."

Cassie opened her mouth to reply, but before she could say anything, Lily shoved her hat into the girls mouth, giving her a warning glance.

Cassie took the hat out of her mouth, and sat picking the small pieces of cotton off of her tongue with a frown on her face.

After a few minutes, Marlene sat up, she looked at the three girls and wiped an imaginary tear from under her eye.

"Thank you, thank you."

Cassie looked over at Lily and Alice, the two girls nodding while they began to laugh once again.

"What the fuck was that about."

Marlene let out a fake sob, raising her hand to her mouth, while her other hand passed the tissue over to Cassie.

Cassie looked down at the tissue hesitantly.

"You haven't sneezed in this, have you?"

Marlene gave her an unimpressed look.

"Sorry, just wanted to be sure."

Cassie unwrapped the tissue, she looked down, before looking up and bursting out laughing.

She passed the tissue to Alice and Lily, who both looked at it before they too began to laugh.

"What?" Marlene asked, letting out a slight huff as she watched the other three girls laugh.

"You're telling us, you made us have a minute of silence." Alice said, shaking her head.

"Because you dropped your cherry-bakewell tart on the floor?"

Marlene pouted, nodding.

"I don't know why you're all laughing. This is a very important matter to me."

Cassie rasied an eyebrow.

"Food is a very important matter to me."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

HEYYY
ME AGAINN

THIS WAS A RATHER
LIGHT-HEARTED CHAPTER
BUT I STILL LIKED IT!

IT'S A BREAK BEFORE
MORE ANGST COMES,
SO BE READYY!

I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH,
I SWEAR ANY OF THEM
COULD RUN ME OVER AND
I ASK THEM TO DO IT AGAIN-

ANYWAYS, I HOPE
YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER
AS USUAL PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND WHAT
YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT

UNTIL NEXT TIME

- EMILY XX