𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Face it James." Remus said, slowly shaking his head, "You're a baby."

The grin never left Sirius' face as he took a few steps towards James' bed, his hair was still soaking, leaving drips of water as he walked.

He held the razor infront of the other boys face.

"Do you know what this is?" He asked, a mocking smile on his face.

"Yes I fucking know what that is - I am not thick."

"Could've fooled me," Sirius muttered under his breath.

He ducked out of the way as James threw a pillow towards him.

"I already know how to shave, teach the pillow if you must."

Sirius nodded, picking the pillow up and patting it. He took it into the bathroom and closed the door behined him.

The other three Marauders shook their heads in amusement as they heard Sirius talking to the pillow in the other room.

"Wait, Sirius that's my pillow!" Remus yelled, rushing over to the bathroom door and banging on it.

"Then you put the shaving cream on like this-"

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"How are you feeling love?" James asked as he sat down besides Cassie, he instantly grabbed her hands, intwining their fingers.

The two of them were in the Great Hall, rain lashed against the tall windows, each drop smashing into the glass before ricocheting off. The sky was dark and gloomy, the sun hidden behined the thick layer of clouds for what now seemed like weeks.

The ground around the school was like a marshland, everywhere you looked ghe ground was covered in a carpet of mud. Filch had a heart-attack everytime anyone walked into the castle as they nearly always tracked mud behind them.

Cassie looked up from the plate of waffles infront of her, they were swimming in syrup. She smiled softly as she looked up at James.

James returned the smile as he met her eyes, they already seemed to shine more in the candle light, a small twinkle hiding behind her eye.

She shrugged gently, scrunching up her nose for a moment as she began to talk.

"I'm okay. It feels better to have got it off my chest, so much better."

James nodded as she spoke, his thumb running over the back of her hand in a reassuring way.

Cassie looked away from James and back at her breakfast, she frowned as she did so. Her hair fell infront of her face so she pushed it back behind her ears, only half of her face was showing.

"I'm sorry I ranted to you, I know it was probably annoying-"

James stopped her from talking, he grabbed her chin, making sure not to hurt her as he did so, and made her look at him again. He frowned slightly.

He shook his head from side to side, his tousled hair moved slightly, a few of the black strands falling onto his forehead.