Chapter 41

A few weeks have gone by and things are still not fully back to normal and to be honest I don't think they will ever be.

LaVar and Zo are cool again so thats good. But that's the only good thing that happened in these past few weeks. Zo and Denise are going through a really rough patch right now, they're still together but they barely communicate with each other.

Yesterday was Zoey's birthday and the whole family got together to celebrate but the vibes were kinda off because Zo and Denise were literally not talking to each other. I'm pretty sure they both didn't even want to be there but it was about Zoey so they made an effort.

While Gelo and Jaden are getting closer and closer, me and Melo are becoming a little distant with each other. The drew league is over and I actually thought he would have more free time because of that, but he is working out more than ever right now because LaVar and JJ want to get him ready for Australia. That's not the only reason tho, whenever we're together he's either on his phone or he's tired so we end up just laying around in his or my room.

The baby room is finally ready but I still have to decide if I want to give birth here or in Australia. It's mid July right now and Melo will be going at the end of August so we really need to talk about it so I can make the final decision, but with Melo not being home most of the time that's really hard.

I was sitting in the kitchen of the main house because there is more food there than in the guest house. I was enjoying some left overs from Wingstop when Denise came rushing down the stairs crying with Zoey in her arms. She didn't even notice me and walked straight to the door.

Should I check on this nigga?

Nahhhh he good

I grabbed another wing and took a bite but curiosity got the best of me. After I was done eating I put the rest of it back in the fridge and made my way upstairs to Zo's old room.

"Knock knock" I said while entering the room.

He was just sitting there looking depressed.

"Wassup" I walked to the bed and sat down next to him.

He didn't say anything which made me frown.

Prolly another fight

"Were you two arguing again?" I asked.

It was quiet for a while again. Zo looked down and grabbed one of Zoey's toys that Denise probably forgot.

"We broke up" He finally spoke up.

I looked at him with big eyes. I was honestly surprised that this finally happened because I actually thought it was never gonna happen.

"Are you for real?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yup" He nodded.

"I met up with her earlier this week because we needed to talk about me moving to New Orleans and if she wants to stay or come with but she didn't know it yet" Zo finally started talking, I thought I had to pull it out of him.

"She took her sweet time 'deciding'. I'm moving in a few weeks so I needed to know where we stand and what she wanted to do. She told me that she doesn't deserved what happened, that our relationship isn't what it should be at and that she just doesn't want to pick everything up and go to NOLA.." He continued.