Chapter 23

Melo's POV

"I need to tell you sum but you have to promise that you won't get mad" I say while sitting down on the couch next to Raquel.

"I ain't promising shit" She says crossing her arms.

I sigh and brush my waves nervously.

"Stop brushing ya damn hair, you gon bald by the time you 30" She snatched the brush out of my hands and tosses it on the table in front of us.

"Don't touch my shit" I growl and lean forward to grab my brush again.

"Ion know who gettin an attitude with, but it sure as hell ain't me" She lashes out at me while standing up trying to look tough or whatever.

She always does this shit, don't get me wrong she can be very sweet and caring but as soon as I do something she doesn't like it's war. And when I say war I mean throwing shit or trying to get all in my face and putting her hands on me while screaming and cussing at me.

"Aye chill the fuck out" I get up too and look down at her while stepping closer to her.

She knows she can't do shit because she's weak as fuck. One time she really got me fucked up so I shoved her against the door almost choking the life out of her to let her know I wasn't about to let her disrespect me like that, after that she knew her boundaries. I know she lowkey liked that shit tho, lil freak.

"Whatever just talk" She rolls her eyes sitting down again.

I let out another sigh, also sitting down again.

"So?" She looks at me waiting for me to start talking.

"So you know about my ex right-" She immediately interrupts me.

"Yea that Cherray girl or whatever" She rolls her eyes.

I'm not even gonna go there with her today. I learned to understand that she's just really insecure and thinks that Cherray wants me back because she moved here with my family, I tried to tell her that she literally lives with them and had no choice but Raquel is a hardheaded girl and it's so difficult to make her believe something she doesn't want to believe.

"Yeah Cherray.. Well when I just moved here I still wanted to get back with her, and when she flew over we hung out at my place and you know.. One thing led to another, but after that she made it very clear that she ain't wanna be in a relationship with me and that we should be just friends so I accepted that and then I had an encounter with yo ass and I now you my girl which I am very happy about by the way cuz I really like you" I start.

Her face was a rollercoaster of emotions, she started angry then upset and then happy and I'm not even done yet.

"But last week she told me some shit which is finna change my life, and I understand if you ain't want to be with me no more but I hope you can look past it cuz it won't change the way I feel about you" I continue.

"Tell me already!" Raquel exclaimed with an annoyed expression on her face once again.

"She's pregnant.." I mumble not daring to look at her.

"Ion think I heard you right, she's what?!" Her voice gets louder with each word.

"She's pregnant" I say louder this time.

It's silent for a couple seconds which surprises me since she's never quiet, I look up to see her staring at me.

"You pranking me huh? This shit ain't funny Melo" She slaps my chest causing me to groan.

"I ain't joking around man, I'm serious" I say while rubbing my chest where she hit me.

"Melo I'm about fuck. you. up if you serious right now, tell me you lying" She hisses through gritted teeth.