Chapter 35

Today is Zo's housewarming party, he just moved into a bigger and better house in LA and I actually haven't even seen it yet.

"Hey sweetie" Noni said as she walked up to me.

"Hey Noni" I got up to give her a hug before sitting down again.

The whole family was coming except Melo because he had practice.

Lately I've been very clingy towards Melo and when he's not with me I'm always a bit down, I'm happy that he's finally happy with the choices he's making but I'm also scared and sad because when he's done with the drew league he has to make a choice and go somewhere overseas again and I don't know if I'm gonna stay here with our baby or go with him. I think that's why I'm so clingy, I just want to spend as much time with him as I can before he leaves.

"How are you, are you still having trouble with sleeping?" Noni asked.

"I'm good, I haven't been up all night anymore ever since I went to New York with Gelo so that's good" I replied

"That's good! I remember Tina having trouble with sleeping through the night when she was pregnant with the boys, her belly was so big that it became uncomfortable for her to lay down, right Tina?" She said.

"Right, big babies" Tina said making me and Noni laugh.

"They still big especially G"

Gelo immediately turned his head and glared at me.

"I know you not talking" He said making me gasp.

"Aight people let's go!" LaVar hollered.

We all got up and made our way outside to the cars. I got in the car with Gelo, he waited for everyone to get in their cars before driving off.

I got a text from Denise which made me chuckle.

To be honest I haven't been really close with Denise anymore, she's constantly fighting with Zo while all he's trying to do is be there for Zoey while focusing on Basketball

To be honest I haven't been really close with Denise anymore, she's constantly fighting with Zo while all he's trying to do is be there for Zoey while focusing on Basketball. Whenever they have a fight Denise starts texting me and the other girls, complaining about him while she knows damn well that I'm not gonna give my opinion about the situation so that's why I distanced myself from her. She hasn't really noticed it anyway, she just thinks I'm busy with the baby room in the guesthouse.

After the car ride..

"Oh Tina busting in the house!" LaVar yelled as Tina opened the front door and walked inside.

We all got inside and greeted Dmo, Zo walked down the stairs and gave his mom and grannies a hug before walking up to me.

"Wassup lil big girl" He smirked and gave me a hug.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes.

Ever since I started to show Zo came with the new nickname 'lil BIG girl' instead of just lil girl, and I'm NOT here for it but it's whatever.