Chapter 18

Tears are running down my face while everyone is trying to comfort me.

I'm pregnant

This is so fucking dumb, and I'm the one to blame because I stopped taking birth control after me and Melo broke up.

"It is Melo's right?" J Ray asks.

He came not long after I received the news, so Gelo told him what happened because he was mad confused.

"Bruh, are you serious right now?" Anthony shakes his head while looking at him.

"I mean.. I-"

"Just shut the fuck up pendejo" Desiré scolds at J Ray.

"Easy now, I'm just making sure" He says putting his hands up in defense.

I lift my head up from laying on Gelo's shoulder and let down another waterfall of tears.

"Calm down Chay" Ashley says softly while grabbing my hand.

"I-I can't b-breath" I start to hyperventilate.

"Aye can everyone just go home or sum" Gelo says holding me in his arms again.

No one even bothers to argue and leaves, when the door closes Gelo pulls me back a little and looks at me.

"Take slow deep breaths" He says while pushing my hair out of my face.

I do as he says and try to take slow deep breaths, I fail at the first 3 attempts and almost choke on my own saliva and tears but after that I start to calm down a little.

"We ain't gotta talk about it right now, aight?" Gelo assures me making me nod my head.

I'm glad I have people like Gelo by my side at times like this, I know he's gonna give me a speech about it later but right now he knows that I'm aware of how dumb this is.

"Go take a shower I'll get you some lemonade and all the snacks that we currently have" Gelo says before letting me go and getting up from the bed.

I nod also getting up and making my way to my bathroom.

-Who do you think cares the most about Cherray?

"Oh easy, Melo" Lavar says smiling big.

"All my sons care about her of course, their ain't no doubt about that. If she would ever be in any trouble they'll all drop everything in a heartbeat to go help her" He adds.

I walk out of my bathroom in my oversized BBB shirt, I look up to see Anthony on my bed just watching tv.

"Gelo sent me to make sure you okay" He smiles softly.

"Okay" I nod while sitting down at my vanity.

"Are you tho?" He asks after some seconds.

"No" I don't even feel the need to lie cause he saw me have a full breakdown just a hour ago.

I grab some makeup wipes and start taking off my makeup, when I'm done Gelo walks back into my room with a tray full with candy and my lemonade. He puts it down on my vanity table.

"Gimme yo brush" He says while getting behind me.

I give him my brush because I trust him, if basketball wouldn't be his thing he prolly would be a barber.

He grabs the end of my wet hair and starts to carefully brush it. I'm tired as fuck so not having to brush my own hair is a blessing, he ain't ever did it for me before tho.

"G I'm scared" I whisper.

"You ain't gotta be scared, you got us on yo side" Gelo assures me.

"It's not that, I'm scared to tell big baller. He gon hate me forever, I've done exactly what he told us not to do after Lonzo got Denise pregnant" I explain.

"He loves Zoey now tho" Anthony decided to join the conversation.

"My dad ain't gon hate ya, you know that damn well. He's gonna be disappointed in y'all, not gonna lie. But he won't hate you, like Anth said he loves Zoey now" Gelo says.

"But what if he's gonna look at me different? I know he ain't to happy with Denise" I look at Gelo through the mirror.

"Cherray, he not gonna look at you different. Denise did shit that ain't right, of course he ain't gon be happy with her. You never did something to make him look at you in a different way, he loves you like you one of his own" Gelo says.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

There are so many things running through my mind right now, and one of them is Melo. He literally just found out he's not gonna be a father anymore and he seemed very relieved about it if you ask me, how am I gonna tell him that he's gonna be a one, again, only this time for real? Not only aren't we together no more, he got a whole new girlfriend.

I didn't even notice I'm crying until Gelo wiped my tears away.

"I really got myself into some dumb shit again huh?" I mumble.

"I mean..." Anthony tries to be nice about it but before he can find the right words Gelo opens his mouth.

"Yea you did" He says bluntly.

I let out a chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Am I allowed back into this room?" I hear J Ray's voice.

"Can you keep your dumb comments for ya self? I ain't stupid, I heard what you asked earlier" I glare at him.

"Look I'm sorry, I was just really shocked when I heard you say those words and when I'm shocked I intend to say whatever comes to my mind" J Ray apologizes.

"It's okay" I nod at him.

"So whatchu finna do now?" He asks while sitting down on my bed.

"Ion know.. To be honest Ion even want to tell anyone else, even tho I have to. I know this teenage pregnancy shit happens to a lot of girls, but with most of them the baby daddy ain't in a whole other country.." I sigh.

"You gotta tell him soon, the longer you wait the harder it's gon be" Gelo says putting the brush down.

"I know I have to, but I really don't want to. He has a girlfriend who he's happy with and he ain't ready to be a dad, y'all saw how fucking stressed and shit he was the entire time Aniyah made him believe she was pregnant with his child. What if he's gonna get mad at me and thinks I'm making this shit up?!" I say.

"It takes two to tango, if his ass is gonna be mad my dad will make sure he gets his ass whooped" Gelo states making me chuckle.

This is gonna be one hell of a year.