Chapter 43

Leyahnna

I'm almost shitting myself at the moment. I followed Cherray and Ashley's instructions and got into the elevator with LaMelo, they were right because he didn't recognize me at all.

When we entered the elevator he said 'hi' but that was about it, he immediately went back to typing on his phone. I know he won't notice that I'm 'spying' on him but I'm a little anxious.

The elevator stopped at the 5th floor and LaMelo got out, so I casually walked out too. I followed him as he made a left but after some seconds he stopped in front of a door. I looked at my phone as I continued to walk straight forward. When I passed him I quickly scanned the number.

Aight number 513

A few seconds after I passed him I heard a door open and close so I quickly sprinted back to the elevator while calling Cherray.

"And??" She asked right away.

"Come to the 5th floor" I responded.

"Did you see who he's meeting?" I heard Ashley ask.

"No I couldn't look that would be too obvious but I do know what number he's at" I said.

After like a minute the elevator door opened so I hung up the phone.

"Okay so he stopped at number 513" I told them.

"What do you want to do now?" Ashley asked Cherray.

She sighed and rubbed her hands over her face.

I know she doesn't want to find out what LaMelo is doing in there. I wouldn't want to find out either because it could potentially destroy their relationship. Usually that would suck but isn't the end of the world, Cherray however is carrying his child at the moment so that makes everything instantly more complicated.

"I'm just gonna knock on the door" Cherray spoke up.

"Okay" Me and Ashley nodded and followed her to the door.

She didn't even hesitate before knocking on that door, she made sure they heard her too because she banged on that thang. It honestly took me by surprise.

After a few seconds the door opened and in front of us stood a curly haired girl I've never seen before.

Cherray

When I saw the girl in front of me I almost lost it. Right there in front of us stood Courtney Conejo.

"Uhm hey... Cherray right?" She said with an awkward smile.

"Is Melo inside?" I asked ignoring her question.

"Uhm-" She got cut off by loud voices.

I turned my head to see Zo and Gelo sprinting towards us. When they saw us standing in front of Courtney they slowed down with a look of relieve on their faces.

"Lonzo?" Courtney frowned.

"What are you two doing here?" Ashley asked them.

Quite frankly I didn't care about all that. I just wanted to know why MY MAN was inside HER house.

"Is Melo inside?" I asked again.

Courtney looked at me again but she took way to long to respond so I just pushed myself passed her and inside.

"Uhm excuse me?!" She exclaimed.

"Chay!" I heard Zo yell.

I walked to the living room and saw Melo sitting there on the couch with his eyes glued to his phone.