Chapter 19

It's finally christmas and I'm spending it with Lonzo, Dmo, Denise and Zoey this year. The others went to Florida to attend Melo's game and spend christmas with the whole family there, I decided to stay in LA cuz I had a shoot with Forever 21 on the day they all left and I just can't face Melo right now.

I'm spending all the time I get away from Melo while I still can because LaVar bought a house in Geneva, Ohio very close to Melo's school and we're moving in there in a few days. I'm really not looking forward to it and that's not only because I'll be around Melo again but also because it's cold as fuck out there, it's not even fun anymore. And I already know Courtney is gonna make us do some dumb activities in the snow cause she always does that shit, we always tell her it's not fun but she thinks it is until we get there and she realizes that it's really boring.

Oh, I also told Lonzo and his lil family the news and let me tell you. They were shook, okay Denise wasn't that surprised but Lonzo.. That guy damn near fainted, and when he finally stopped overreacting he started with his lecture.

Flashback

"I can't believe you two! Every damn time I caught y'all doing the nasty deed I might've overreacted, but I also always told y'all to be safe cuz I know how it's like to be in this position. You've been seeing with yo own two damn eyes how my and Denise's lifes have been changing, and we're young adults you and Melo are 17! You supposed to be living your life without a care in the world, but instead you're now gonna have to raise a child with someone you not even together with. That's even harder!" Lonzo spoke angrily .

"I know that.." I mumbled while looking at my hands.

"No Cherray, Ion think you know that cuz if you do you wouldn't have made the same fucking mistake we made and have sex without protection! My dad warned y'all about this shit, I warned y'all even Gelo prolly did and even if it was in a joking way he meant that shit cuz this ain't no damn joke. Yo entire life is gonna change and there ain't no turning back" Lonzo continues talking.

"I know it's stupid, I wasn't thinking at the moment. But you and Denise ain't having that much trouble with being parents right..?"  I said.

"Cherray, Zo is 21 and Denise 22. Lonzo has his own house, he's financially stable and even tho it's not always rainbows and sunshine they're together. You and Melo are 17, Melo might be Financially stable but he doesn't have access to all his money untill next year, and most importantly y'all are not together and he lives all the way in Ohio. It's way harder to raise a child when you're a teenager cuz you're a child yourself, that's not how it's supposed to be" Dmo said.

My eyes started to water which caused me to look away from them, I just started to have a little peace with it but hearing the hard reality blew that all away.

"Stop being so hard on her, she's probably scared enough by the thought alone of becoming a mom. I know I was" Denise said while rubbing my back.

Lonzo sighed deeply and rubbed his face with his hands before looking back at me.

"Look, I know you're aware of the mistake you made and I'm sorry for being this hard on you but it's all outta love. I love Zoey with my whole heart cuz that's my daughter and even tho she came on this earth due a mistake I'm glad I have her cuz she made me look at everything differently, but you are young and you ain't supposed be looking at everything differently yet cuz you a kid" Lonzo said way less angrier and more with sympathy this time.

"I realized some things you said already the minute I found out.. I'm so scared to tell Melo cuz he got a new girlfriend now, and I'm scared to tell yo dad too cuz if you already reacting like this Ion even wanna know how he will react to the news" I said softly as a tear rolled down my cheek.