Chapter 20

"I can't do this junior, I'm already freaking the fuck out! Do I really need to tell him?" I pace around in circles in Scotty's room.

"Uhm unless you want him to think that I got you pregnant and let your child walk around without knowing who they real daddy is, yes" Scotty says making me groan.

"I-I just.." I let out a big sigh. "Ion think I can even start the conversation, I simply don't know what to say- well I know what to say but Ion want to say it.. Cuz that'll change everything, things are already bad enough as they are with my feelings for Melo while he has a girlfrien- his girlfriend! I already know that's finna be a problem, he'll prolly blame me if that relationship is gonna end" I ramble on and on.

I groan and grab a pillow to scream in. Scotty looks at me before letting out a laugh while shaking his head.

"Ray, what is the worst that can happen" He questions while putting his ps4 controller away.

"Please don't call me that you know Ion want the same nickname as J Ray" I mumble and close my eyes for a swift moment.

"Sorry, but tell me. What is the worst that can happen when you tell him the news? He can't get mad at you cuz it takes two to tango, and you said it yo self you don't even want him to know so if he's gonna be a bitch about, which I highly doubt, just keep him out of the picture and move on with yo life. You an independent girl and you got real friends who will help you out, you gotta stop thinking that everything in yo life is gonna turn out bad cuz it won't" He tells me.

I roll over on my back and stare at the ceiling.

He got a point, it takes two to tango it ain't only my fault. He don't even got a reason to be mad, okay maybe he can be a little mad but not at me at himself.

"You right.. We in the same boat" I say finally coming to my senses.

"Took you sum time, but you finally understand it" Scotty chuckles.

"I was just so busy with thinking he'll get mad at me, that I forgot we're in the same fucking situation. Everything that will go through his mind at that moment is prolly the same thing that went through my mind. We did this together, so we're gonna have to take care of this together regardless of whether he stays with Reckel or not. And if he ain't want that he can suck my imaginary dick" I say with more confidence.

"No I'm just kidding, I'll prolly cry myself to sleep cuz I still fucking love him and that's one of the main reasons why Ion want to be near him" I quickly add making Scotty laugh.

"You a fool bro" He says laughing making me laugh too.

I sigh and turn on my side to look at him. He lays down next to me and we just lay there in silence for some time.

"Have you ever thought about how it would be if you're a teen dad?" I ask quietly while looking at him.

"Of course. I think everyone has" He answers playing with a strand of my hair.

"Whenever I used to watch teen mom on MTV I would always think about how my life would be if I had a child while being a teenager. I knew it would be hard but.. I never really thought it through cuz I was pretty sure that, that would never happen to me" I admit.

"No one our age thinks it through cuz we're all sure it won't happen to us and that's were we wrong, you now see how easy it is to get pregnant. One lil mistake and you done, forgetting yo birth control, condom that breaks. You lucky you 17, I mean don't get me wrong still hella young but there are girls out here who think it's okay to get dicked down at 14 and end up pregnant. That shit always amazes me, like where are their parents?" Scotty says making me shrug.

"It's not THAT bad right? I mean.. I'm young but maybe I'll understand my child better cuz I've been there not to long ago, and it will definitely make me more mature cuz I got a responsibility now" I say unsure of my own words.

"I guess.. You for sure gonna be a great mom, don't ever doubt yourself, and let people talk cuz that's the only thing they good at" He says making me smile.

I move closer to him to lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him.

"You to good for this world junior" I mumble.

Melo's POV

"I miss you" Raquel sighs.

"It's been two days" I chuckle.

"Yeah so? I just miss you" She rolls her eyes.

I'm guessing she put her phone down cuz I'm looking at her ceiling right now.

"Aye bae?" I call her.

"Yeah"

"Why did you follow my ex and her friends on instagram?" I ask her.

You're probably wondering how I know, well Gelo told me. He got it from Cherray who was really confused when she found out, I don't blame her tho.

"I just got curious when I saw them between the people they suggested" She answers appearing on my screen again.

"I think it's best if you stay away from them unless they reach out to you" I tell her hoping she'll just do what I say.

"Why? They don't like me or sum?" She asks with a lil attitude.

"No no, it ain't that. It's just.. They don't know you and they're very, you know.. They don't play around and they don't like new people" I explain

"So they stuck up putas?" She raises her eyebrow.

"No no no, they nice people" I assure her.

I just know them to well and right now I know they got something to say about Raquel, her following them and shit won't help that situation.

"Then what's the problem?" She asks clearly  starting to get pissed off.

Dating a Latina is all fun and games until her attitude comes up, the smallest things can get her hot and sometimes I like it when she's feisty but other times it just annoys the fuck out of me.

"Look just don't do that impulsive shit like following them all out of the blue, they nosey as fuck and will end up talkin bout you which I have to hear from my brothers" I tell her straight to the point.

"Whateva" She says before hanging up.

I groan and throw my phone on my bed before getting up and making my way to Gelo and J Ray's room.

Before I walk in I hear Gelo whisper/shout something causing me to stop.

"Nigga are you stupid?!"

"What?" That's J Ray.

"You can't be saying that shit here, and certainly not that loud!" Gelo says making me frown.

"It ain't like he's gonna hear me he to busy talking to 'Raquel' on the phone, and I just needed to let it out" J Ray says.

Okay what the hell?

What are these niggas talking about?

"Just.. Shut up bro" Gelo groans.

I open the door causing them to jump a little, they damn near break their necks when I walk in the room.

"What was y'all talkin bout?" I ask them casually.

"Nun much" Gelo shrugs.

Okay they having secrets now? Bet. Imma find out exactly what they hiding from me.