Chapter 24

Jaden stayed here for a week and it was the best week I've ever had in Ohio, she's such a funny and caring person I honestly can't believe Gelo's ugly ass found his way into her life but I'm happy he did. Sadly she left a couple days ago and I'm pretty sure I was more upset about it than Gelo.

I haven't seen Melo this entire week because he had a tight schedule due all the training he had to do for his game. He told his girlfriend about our current situation and apparently she didn't take it well, can you blame her tho? To be honest I already wanted to trash the whole place when I heard Melo say he got Aniyah 'pregnant' when we weren't even together anymore, so imagine if we were together and he told me the news.. I would start war.

I feel bad for him tho, his girlfriend is big mad at him and she's letting him knowww. He told me that she literally drew all over his Jordans, and tweeted about him calling him all types of names. As if that wasn't enough he broke his finger at his last game, he can't participate in the McDonald's All-American game because of his drop out/overseas situation, and he found out his so called best friend is the actual father of Aniyahs child.

I'm all good tho, Gelo makes sure I get what I want and he actually started taking me places when I'm bored. You can call it 'being spoiled', I call it 'being pregnant'.

3 days ago I woke up with a noticable baby bump and it made me feel so excited, even Gelo got hyped about it he couldn't stop touching it just like Tina. Believe it or not but LaVar got a lil excited too when he saw it, just a little tho. I even facetimed Lonzo to show him and Denise but he overreacted about it like always, only one who doesn't know yet is Melo.

"Damn I just can't get used to seeing you with a big belly bro" Gelo says walking into my room.

"It ain't even that big" I roll my eyes.

"You do realize people will notice it now that you're showing" He takes a seat on my bed.

"Yeah, Ion really care but at the same time I do. I know them haters are gonna throw hate on my page when they find out but then again when do they not, I'll have to talk about it with Melo" I say.

"People will always be hating you just gotta ignore them" Gelo nods his head.

-Do you think the media is gonna talk down on you when they find out you're pregnant?

"Of course they are. They did it when they found out Denise was pregnant, she got so much hate from everyone" I looked at the camera with a bored expression.

-Do you think it bothered her?

"I know it doesn't bother her nowadays, but I remember her calling me in the middle of the night crying cuz she was reading all the hate comments about how she's gonna be a bad mom and shit. I mean people can have their opinion but that's just cruel, they ain't even know her they just painted her as the bad guy from what they see online while half of it ain't even true. That shit gets me heated every damn time man" I said.

-How do you cope with the hate?

I sat up straight and let out a sigh.

"There ain't much you can do about it, you just gotta ignore it and accept the fact that people don't wanna see you doing good. To be honest Ion even get THAT much hate, Denise tho.. I have a lot of respect for her cuz she is getting DRAGGED on her page and tumblr and of course she made mistakes but if we forgive her why can't the people who have nothing to do with it let it go? Ashley used to get a shit load of hate too when she dated Melo, she doesn't get as much nowadays but she receives a comment here and there. And we can't forget the Ball brothers, everyone is tryna drag them down cuz they jealous or sum, but deep down they know that Melo, Zo and Gelo are talented as fuck" I couldn't help but vent.