Chapter 28

As usual I have to pee every fucking hour and now it's already 3:17 and I can't sleep, I look over at Ashley who unlike me is in a deep slumber.

I sigh and rub my belly. It's not even that big yet, it just looks like I've gained a lot of weight but when the paparazzi takes pictures of me in a tight shirt they'll immediately assume that I'm pregnant because I can't be out here getting fat as a model.

I grab my phone and start scrolling and liking stuff on twitter, it amazes me how many people are still up at this time.

My heart agrees with all the hating fans because I just want Melo for myself but my mind agrees with the people who actually don't throw hate at every girl they see him with

At the end of the day we're all in the same boat. I got and still get hate too for being with the LaMelo Ball, being around the Ball brothers in general made people mad for no reason but that's beside the point.

I will admit that I've disliked Raquel from the day I saw her at the airport with Melo but that's because she kind of took him away from me and it's just hard to not dislike a person who does that.

I want to say my mother raised me better than this but she didn't, Tina raised me better than this tho so I'm willing to put this hate I have for Raquel to the side and make a truce with her even tho she started it all. I'm just gonna be the better person in this situation, Lonzo and Dmo are right I have to grow up cause in a few months I have a mini me or Melo crawling around and I can't act as if it's okay to act like this I to need to show him or her what's right and what's wrong.

I go to my messages and send Melo a text hoping he's still up, I actually highly doubt that he's asleep cause he's always on that damn playstation.

Within seconds I get a respond so I quietly get up and slip my indoor sandals on to keep my feet warm, I then slowly walk to the door and try my hardest not to make to much noise while opening and closing it.

I stroll to Melo's room and open his door without knocking, if he turned his head any quicker he probably would've gotten a whiplash.

He is indeed sitting on the end of his bed and playing fortnite on his playstation.

"Huh- What are you doin here?" He asks with a frown.

"I wanna talk" I walk inside his room and close the door behind me.

"It's 3:30 you should be asleep" Melo says while turning his playstation and tv off.

"So should you" I cross my arms and raise my eyebrow.

He rolls his eyes and lays down on his bed, I walk over there and sit down next to him.