Chapter 9

"Oh look who finally decided to come" Gelo says when I walk into my hotel room causing me to jump and groan afterwards because of the pain.

He is literally lying down in my bed in his pajamas and everything, I look at the time in my phone which says 3:02.

"How long you been here for?" I ask him while throwing my furry coat on a chair.

"I've been here as long as you been with Melo" He responds making my eyes go wide.

"How did you know?!" I ask, walking over to the bed.

"Well I didn't but yo answer speaks for itself" Gelo laughs.

I shake my head while kicking my shoes off, I grab an oversized shirt and black shorts out of my suitcase before making my way to the bathroom. I'm really trying my best to walk normal, but everything hurts like a bitch.

"So you gon tell me what you was doing over there?" Gelo speaks up.

I take my clothes off and throw them in the corner of the bathroom, I quickly put on my shorts and shirt before take my make up off. I grab a hair tie and put my hair in a bun, after brushing my teeth and shit I walk back into the room and climb on the bed next to Gelo.

I look at him and sigh, I don't want to tell him but I do at the same time. Out of all the brothers he's the one who I talk to the most about my problems, that's simply because Zo always makes at least one joke about my situation and Melo.. Well he hasn't been around for like 6 months.

"Just tell me already, it ain't like I'm finna tell my dad or sum" Gelo rolls his eyes while making himself comfortable in my bed.

"I did something stupid, like really really stupid" I sigh, looking at the ceiling.

"And that is?" Gelo asks.

I groan while putting a pillow on my face.

"I went over to Melo's place cuz he wanted to chill, and we was having a great time just talking and shit but then things changed cuz he kissed me and at first I didn't know what to do cuz my heart said kiss him back but my mind said no don't do it before you end up hurt again. But I kissed him back anyway and that's when things escalated real quick" I explain, not taking my eyes of the ceiling.

I hear Gelo taking a deep breath before talking.

"It ain't a stupid move but you needa ask yo self if it meant sum to you, cuz I know yo ass. You gon sit her telling yo self it meant nothing and then you go back talking to Scotty, and eventually you break down in guilt. Not to forget the fact that you gon pretend like you ain't got feelings for Melo" He tells me.

"But that's the thing Ion wanna have feelings for him! He will only hurt me and then apologize like he only stepped on my toe or sum, he ain't realize that what he does breaks me" I groan and cover my face with my hands.

"Ion wanna say he a whole changed man, but he is trying to be a better person.. Just for you. And I know it sounds corny but he really did become more mature in those 6 month that y'all didn't talk, he just wants to be with you so bad I think he would leave everything behind if that means you take him back" Gelo says.

"But Ion want him back and I can't have feelings for him, I really can't do that to myself. I finally started leaving things in the past and do shit for myself, and then he comes back and changes everything! He caught me in a weak moment and that's why I slept with him" I say frustrated.

"You don't have to take him back you know, but you can at least admit that you have feelings for him. What if he dies tomorrow? You gon be the first one who's gonna regret not telling him everything, tell me I'm wrong" Gelo raises his eyebrow while looking at me.