Chapter 22

Today we're finally meeting Gelo's girlfriend, Jaden. I really don't understand why he didn't introduced her to us when we were still in Chino where it's warm but it's whatever, I've talked to her over the phone a couple times when Gelo was on facetime with her and she seems cool. She isn't with the drama and she keeps Gelo in line, I don't tell him often but I'm really happy he found her.

LaVar, Tina and I are currently waiting for them to get home, oh and me and Melo told them the news yesterday because LaVar's sneaky ass overheard us talking about it so we had to spill the beans.

Flashback

"You're what now?" LaVar asked hoping he heard something else.

"She's pregnant" Melo said quietly.

"Oh god" I heard Tina sigh causing me to look up.

She didn't look mad or disappointed, more shocked. LaVar on the other hand looked like he was about to get a heart attack, yup that's Lonzo's dad.

"We didn't meant for it to happen, and I'm really sorry we disappointed y'all like that I know it's reckless and I totally understand it if y'all want me to move out.." I rambled on and on like I always do when I'm nervous.

LaVar looked at Tina with a big sigh and rubbed his temple.

"If it makes you feel any better, Lonzo already gave the lecture" Melo said with his dumb self.

I looked at him with that -are you dumb- look.

"It definitely does NOT. I thought y'all knew better than this after all the conversations we had about this certain subject, but I guess I was stupid for thinking that. Melo do you know what you're doing to your career? Literally throwing it away like you haven't been working on it for the past 14 years! And Cherray I honestly thought you weren't like them other girls who let themself get knocked up by a guy that fast, you a smart girl and you finally got your shit together just to end up pregnant and messing up your entire future! I'm very disappointed in y'all but what's done is done" LaVar finally speaks up.

I really wanted to cry for letting them down like that, it definitely wasn't my intention.

"Not.. Smart" Tina shook her head.

I looked down and a tear rolled down my cheek, I felt Melo grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

"Don't start crying now, it won't change the situation. Y'all gon have to take care of a child for the most part of yo life, so ya better start growing up cuz in 9 months the fun is over" LaVar said crossing his arms.

I wiped my tears away and nodded my head.

End flashback

"Chay hand me my glasses please" LaVar says.

I don't know why but this man loves sitting on the floor AGAINST the couch instead of sitting ON it. I grab his glasses from beside me and hand them to him.

"Hey hey hey!" I recognize Jadens voice making me smile.

"Damn she loud!" LaVar exclaims making me everyone laugh.

"JAAYY" I yell while getting up and running to her to give her a hug.

"And we finally meet" Jaden laughs while hugging me back.

"Yeah took Gelo's bitch ass long enough to introduce you to the fam" I say earning a glare from the man himself.

"Hey" Jaden extends her hand for LaVar to shake which he does.