Chapter 5

"LAMELO LAFRANCE BALL" I yell while walking into Lonzo's apartment.

I hear people laughing and someone running as I make my way over to the livingroom, just when I walk out of the hall I see Melo's ass jumping behind the couch.

"I see you, dumbass" I roll my eyes and walk up to him.

He quickly gets up and runs around the couch, I immediately drop my shit and try to follow him but he is way faster than me with his long ass legs. He runs to the hall and opens the door to what used to be my room, before I can open the door he locks it.

"Melo open the door!!" I shout while banging on the door.

"Nooooo" He laughs.

I huff and turn around, making my way back to the livingroom. Lonzo chuckles when I let myself fall on the couch, I was so focused on catching Melo that I didn't even recognize Zoey sitting here with Lonzo.

"Awww, hi cutie!" I say in a baby voice while rubbing her cheek with my index finger.

Zoey giggles and waves with her hands, getting all excited when I talk to her.

"You want to sit with auntie Chay? Yeah you do huh?" I smile and extend my arms to grab her from Lonzo.

I lie down on the couch and place Zoey on my stomach while holding her legs just in case, she slaps my stomach a couple times but I hardly feel it.

"Aye, so what did Melo do today?" Zo asks with a grin.

"You know damn well what he did" I roll my eyes.

Zoey lies down on me, putting her head on my chest and grabbing my shirt very tightly.

"No I swear we don't , Melo won't say anything" Dmo decides to join the conversation.

"He sat down at a table next to me in a restaurant to spy on me, and when I found out he tried to make it look like a 'coincidence' and literally joined me and Scotty in our booth and started asking him weird questions which almost caused him to leave" I explain making Lonzo and Dmo laugh really hard.

"It ain't funny at all, he really acted like some weird ass cockblocker" I say while rubbing Zoey's back.

"Aye that's not true!" Melo shouts as he walks out of the guest room.

"Melo shut up, Zoey is finally almost asleep" Lonzo snaps at Melo.

"She sleeps through dads yelling, I think she good" Melo rolls his eyes.

I grab my phone to make a snap and post it.

"Aye Chay when we going home?" Melo asks making me frown

"We? Nigga I'm going home when I feel like going home, and I'm definitely not going home at the same time as you" I state.