Chapter 12

"Aye wassup bro" Isaiah says while dapping up Gelo.

"Just coming to take my lil bro out of his misery" Gelo responds causing me to let out a laugh.

Aniyah glares at me while Isaiah walks up to me to give me a hug, he then turns to Aniyah extending his hand for her to shake. She just looks at his hands before turning around.

"Are we gonna stand here all night?" She asks with her shitty attitude.

"I'm sorry about her, she has hemorrhoids and the pain is making her a lil grumpy" I say causing all the guys to laugh.

"What the hell?! I ai-"

"Let's just go upstairs to see Melo" I interrupt her and push her to the stairs.

Me and Gelo follow her up the stairs, Aniyah isn't walking that fast because of her pregnancy and I'm getting really impatient.

"Second door on your right" I tell when she's finally done with the stairs.

She opens the door and walks inside, not many seconds later I hear Melo yell at her so me and Gelo quickly walk inside.

"She's with us" I tell him.

"Even worse!! Why would you bring her here knowing damn well I ain't tryna see her face until our child decides to come into this world" Melo exclaims causing me to chuckle.

"Bro chill out, we here cuz she gotta tell you sum" Gelo says while closing the door.

Melo looks at us with a frown and puts his controller on the table, he turns around in his chair waiting for someone to speak up.

"Go for it Aniyah" I push her forward.

"Aye aye, watch out she's still carrying my child" Melo says making roll my eyes.

No she's not

"Tell him Aniyah we ain't got all night" Gelo says growing impatient.

She sighs while looking down 

"Ion even know why I'm listening to you two I a-" I cut her off getting more annoyed with each second.

"JUST TELL HIM" I yell ready to rip her head off.

"Tell me what? What the fuck is y'all talking bout?" Melo asks confused.

"TODAY" Gelo glares at Aniyah.

"Stop yelling at me!" Aniyah raises her voice at us.

"Okay what the fuck is goin on?" Melo gets up from his bed still confused.

"Melo you ain't the baby daddy" I blurt out.

"Very funny" Melo rolls his eyes while walking to his tv to turn his ps4 off.

"It's the truth, she lied to you bro. I got the texts to prove it" Gelo says.

Melo shakes his head and sits down on his bed again.

"Aniyah you got me hot as fuck, tell him the truth! Ain't no denying this shit!" I hiss at her.

"Fine! It's true, you ain't the father!" Aniyah exclaims.

Melo switches his stare at her and doesn't say a thing, he's just sitting there doing nothing.

Me and Gelo look at each other before looking back at the lil situation in front of us.

"Why..?" Melo speaks up.

"What why?" Aniyah asks.

"Why the fuck would you lie to me about that?!" Melo asks raising his voice.