Chapter 30

"I can't believe this" Denise says while bouncing Zoey on her hip.

Everyone is upset and most of all shocked due to the news of Alan's shenanigans.

I personally couldn't believe my ears when Lonzo told me what was going on. I mean I saw that man as an uncle, we're all a family and he was apart of that so I don't know how he was able to do such a thing to us.

"I know right. I'm just wondering if he even gave fuck about us or if it was all just acting, cuz he was always looking out for me especially when he found out that I'm pregnant" I say.

"I think the only reason why he was making sure everyone was good is because his income depended on y'all, especially the boys. You can't care for someone and do something like this, that's just fucked up" Denise says making a good point.

"It's shit like this that gives you trust issues man" I sigh and shake my head.

Zoey reaches out for me so Denise hands her over to me.

"We're having trust issues huh?" I say to Zoey with a baby voice causing her to scream and repeat the 'huh' like she always does.

-Do you think LaVar is hurt because of the Alan situation

"Yeah, he doesn't show it but I know he is. He considered Alan as a brother so I'm pretty sure that he's hurt by the fact that Alan did him dirty like that" I nodded my head.

-How do you feel about BBB shutting down?

"I mean... I basically watched LaVar and Tina put their everything into this brand and build it to be this big, the boys getting their own shoes and all that was very fun to experience. It's hard to accept that it's all gonna stop" I replied as I looked into the camera.
-

"Hey ma" Melo gives me a hug and Zoey a kiss on her cheek.

We're still not together because we didn't get a chance to talk about it. I haven't seen him since his last game, he went to Mexico with LaVar and Gelo after that and came back a week ago.

He has been very touchy and loving ever since he came back to Chino tho, sometimes I can't handle it and I just want him to leave me alone but other times I love it and I can't have enough of his attention.

"Hey Dip" I smile at him.

He has become so much more mature, handsome and taller. He asked me if he should grow his curls back or keep the waves so I told him to get curls again and let me tell you, he's looking hot as fuck with them little curls. And right now he's almost taller than Zo, I don't even reach his chest it's crazy.

"Zo and Denise can y'all do your conversation right now?" Courtney walks into the kitchen.

"Yeah sure" Denise says while I hand her Zoey back.

They walk away to the backyard with Lonzo trailing behind.

"We needa talk about the baby with your parents cuz soon enough we gon have to decorate a room and all that" I tell Melo who sits down next to me.

"Y'all gon stay in the main house?" Gelo raises his eyebrow.

"Ion know.. I think it's better for everyone if we take the guest house cuz Tina needs her sleep and a crying baby is prolly gonna keep her up all night, but then again you're staying in the guest house too so I really don't know what to do" I sigh.

It's really frustrating because I don't want to invade Gelo's space since he was there first, but we definitely can't be having a baby in the main house because he or she is for sure gonna cry every night and with Tina's recovery that's just not an option.