Chapter 36

To my surprise we all had a good time at Zo's place, I really thought LaVar was gonna ruin the mood by starting about BBB again. Don't get me wrong I love LaVar he did a lot for me that no one else would do, but lately he's been a little annoying because everytime he talks to me, Melo or Gelo it's about Zo not want to be part of BBB anymore. One thing he doesn't know is that Melo doesn't want to be part of the brand anymore either, he's just scared to tell LaVar which I understand.

"We gotta pick up Anthony real quick" Gelo said as we were driving back home.

"Aight"

I was in a happy mood, that doesn't happen too often when I'm not around Melo. The whole ride I was singing along with the music, I was on aux so you already know it was lit.

If his name on it then mine right beside it
REAL FUCKING RIDE OR DIE SHIT!

Gelo shot me a weird look, probably because I was screaming along as if my life depended on it.

Ima ride this dick like a stolen car
I got the best pussy that you had thus far

"Nah nah, this is what we NOT gone do" Gelo quickly grabbed my phone and changed the song.

"Excuse you! I was in my element" I glared at him.

"Yea well you can ben in yo element with another song" He said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone to search for another song.

I noticed we were in Anthony's neighborhood and soon enough the car came to a stop, Gelo grabbed his phone to I guess text Anthony that we're here.

"Can we go to Taco Bell please?" I asked Gelo.

"Yea sure" He replied after putting his phone away.

I looked out of the window and noticed Anthony coming out of his house with someone behind him, he stepped to the side to let the person out and my mood immediately switched.

"What the hell is she doing with him!" I exclaimed.

"Ion know he ain't said shit about being with Desiré" Gelo frowned.

After Anthony closed the door he and Desiré walked to the car. I was for real ready to get out and walk home because I'm still mad at her for the backstabbing shit she did.

"I'm gonna call Ashley to come pick me up cuz I ain't finna be in the car with that girl" I grabbed my phone but Gelo stopped me from getting out of the car.

"Chay I ain't gonna let you stand here alone, it's just 10 minutes to the house c'mon" He looked at me.

The door of the back seat went open and Anthony got in, followed by Desiré.

"She lives 5 minutes away, I'm gonna be fine" I said while opening the door to get out.

"Fine but don't tell Melo cuz he's gonna lose his shit if he hears that I left you alone on the street" Gelo said.

"Gotcha, I'll see you in a few" I closed the door and stepped back.

I watched the car drive off so I called Ashley.