Chapter 16

1 month later
Melo's POV

"Boy I can beat you with my eyes closed" Raquel laughs while pushing me away.

"You wish" I roll my eyes while grabbing the ball. "If you shoot a 3 pointer right now and make it I'll give you 20 bucks" I add.

She looks at me, narrowing her eyes.

"And what if I miss" She asks putting her hands on her hips.

"Then you gotta do whatever I say the rest of the day" I smirk while giving her the ball.

"Fine" She flips her long hair back and turns around.

Raquel plays Soccer at Spire but her friend is on the basketball team and that's why she's often at the gym, so unless she didn't tell me everything about her I know for a fact that she's not gonna make this shot cuz she sucks whenever I'm around.

"Can you give me sum space? Damn, breathing all in my neck n shit" She says aggravated while turning her head to look at me.

"Sorry my bad ma" I put my hands up in defense and take a step backwards.

"He scared he gon lose his money" I hear Isaiah say making me roll my eyes.

"Nigga I ain't losing shit" I say watching how Raquel raises her arms.

"Sostener la pelota de manera diferente" Her friend Selena says something to her which nobody but Raquel understands.

"I know what that means, it means you done lost yo money" Rocket says making Isaiah laugh.

Raquel changes the way she's holding the ball before throwing it, we all watch how it goes smoothly through the basket making my mouth drop.

I don't like to lose.

"That ain't fair Selena was helping, saying shit in Spanish!" I exclaim making Raquel laugh.

"So? You never said I couldn't get any help" She grins while turning back to me.

I huff and cross my arms making her laugh again, she walks up to me and slides her arms around me. I'm still tall enough to look over head her so that's exactly what I did.

"Big ass baby" Rocket says while turning around.

"Leave my big ass baby alone" Raquel snaps at him.

I tried my best not to smile but when she said that shit I couldn't keep a straight face anymore.

-Why do you like Raquel?

"She's funny, sweet and pretty and she ain't tryna take advantage of me" I answer honestly.

-Do you love her?

"Courtney.. I've known her for maybe 2 months, what do you think?" I raise my eyebrow while looking at her.

"I don't know what's going on in your head" Courtney laughs.

-Okay last question, who do you like more Raquel or Cherray?

I really hate these kind of questions and I know it's her job but I really want to scold at her for asking me this.

"You know the answer" I roll my eyes.

I look down and wrap my arms around Raquels waist, she gives me multiple kisses on my lips causing Isaiah to fake gag.

"Oh fuck off Isaiah" Selena says before throwing a ball against his head.

Cherray's POV

"This ain't right chica" Desiré says with her thick accent while holding my hair back as I'm throwing up again for the third time this day.

I've been feeling sick lately but every time someone wanted to take me to the hospital I refused to go, I just don't like the hospital. I'm afraid that I'm gonna hear something I'd rather not hear, I've been that way since I was little.

"What if you're pregnant?!" Kaliah suddenly gasps making my eyes go wide.

"Kaliah!" I whisper shout.

Gelo, J Ray and Anthonty are probably somewhere in the house and if they here something like this its finna go down.

"She's right tho, you had sex with Melo like what? 4 weeks ago? Who knows" Ashley points out as I grab my toothbrush to brush my teeth.

"I'm not pregnant" I shake my head and put some toothpaste on my toothbrush.

Kaliah, Desiré and Ashley look at each other, they think I can't see them but I see everything in the mirror.

"Guys I'm NOT pregnant" I assure them after spitting the toothpaste in the sink and rinsing my mouth with water.

"Okay, but if you're not pregnant you needa go see a doctor because this shit ain't right" Ashley crosses her arms and looks at me.

"Fine I'll go" I sigh while rolling my eyes.

They finally stop talking about it and we make our way to the living room. I plop down on the couch and grab my phone, Desiré immediately snatches it out of my hands making me frown.

"Hospital, now" She says making me sigh.

"Guys it's really not that serious" I say looking at them.

"Yeah it is, you've been throwing up like it's your day job and yesterday you passed out. I just know for a fact that this has been going on for a at least a week now" Kaliah says.

I look down at my hands and sigh deeply, she's not wrong and I hate it.

"I prolly just have the stomach flu or something" I shrug.

I'm not making a big deal out of this so I don't understand why they are doing it.

"Who has the stomach flu?" Gelo's big ass walks into the living room followed by his henchmen.

"No o-" I tried to stop this topic but I got cut off.

"Cherray's sick, she been throwing up the entire day and apparently she also passed out yesterday but she ain't wanna go to da hospital" Desiré says quickly.

"Dude that shit started almost 2 weeks ago, I thought you said you was feeling better!" Gelo exclaims.

"Yooo you exaggerating" I roll my eyes.

"Chay you really need to go to the hospital cuz this ain't healthy, you may have some serious issues" Anthony says in a serious tone.

"That's what we've been saying" Ashley throws her hands up in the air out of frustration.

"Can y'all just calm the fuck down?!" I sit up straight getting annoyed with this shit.

Gelo sighs and sits down next to me, he grabs my hand and looks me in the eye.

"We just all worried about yo lil ass man. If my dad hears this shit he gon flip, knowing you not taking care of ya self. And if you die or something my mom will be devastated and so will I" He says slowly with his deep voice.

"Exactly we not doing this to annoy you" Ashley says softly.

"Fine I'll go to the hospital, but if I'm right and it ain't that serious y'all paying for my food this entire week" I state.

"Shit, I'm fine with that" Gelo shrugs.

"Now hold on, Ion even took part in this conversation so do I have to pay for you food too?" J Ray asks.

"Yes cuz you live here" I say before getting up from the couch.

Maybe I got up to fast or something because I suddenly got really dizzy, I guess Anthony noticed because he is the only one who runs up to me. I try to take a step forward but instead I collapse.

"Oh my god!" I can hear and everybody panicking but the sound and my vision is getting worse.

I don't know what's happening but I do know that I'm fucked, the last thing I remember is someone lifting me up and thats when I fully blacked out.