Chapter 38

"She didn't actually say that she's not pregnant tho" Anthony spoke up for the first time in like 2 hours.

I looked at him with a frown.

"Bro you are not telling me you still believe her dirty ass" Eli gave him a funny look along with everyone else.

"Please tell me why you don't want to let her go, cuz at this point I'm lost" Lonzo said.

Anthony looked down fiddling with the hem of his shirt. He is probably lost himself, and I get it because he was deeply in love with this girl.

"Nigga I know you not talking about letting go" Melo said to Zo even though Denise was sitting right there next to him.

"Aye shut up nobody was talking to you" Zo rolled his eyes.

Denise got up with Zoey and headed upstairs to put her to bed, and to probably get away from this conversation.

"Anyways Anth, she lied to you and not about a small thing either.. She just wanted to be around us so she could tell that other bitch everything she heard here, and the only way she could be with us was through you cus no one else wanted to be around her anymore" I told him straight how it is.

"I just don't understand how she can use me like that, as if she never even loved me" Anthony mumbled.

"I'm sure she loved you, you are the nicest guy I've ever met" Ashley rubbed his shoulder, trying to make it less painful for him.

The difference between me and Ashley is that she'll still try to make you feel happy even tho things are looking bad, now I just tell you how it is even tho it's the hard truth.

"Let's not bullshit him Ash, she prolly didn't love you. Sure she liked you but someone like her doesn't love, she don't have real friends and she fucks everyone over to get what she wants. The only way you can do that is by being a heartless bitch, and loving someone is something those people don't do cuz it'll fuck up they plan if feelings get in the way" I said.

"Yea Chay is right Anth, that girl prolly never loved you. Before she got into our friend group she tried to fuck Melo knowing damn well he was with Chay" Gelo agreed with me.

"I believe people can change but only if they want to and this girl definitely did not want to change, some things she did or said just showed that" Lonzo shrugged.

"I guess I just want to believe she loved me cus I never had a girl who liked me for me.. You all know girls only threw themselves on me so they could be near Gelo, Zo and Melo or be friends with Cherray, Denise and Kaliah so I just stopped giving them attention. I've been single since the 10th grade, so when I finally got someone who loved me for me I didn't want to let that go even if she only pretended" Anthony finally explained.

I saw a tear roll down his cheek, it seriously hurt me to see him like this.

This bitch Desiré is gonna GET IT when I pushed this baby out

I didn't really know what to say because that's just sad, I knew Anthony never really gave the girls at school attention but I didn't know the real reason behind it. I mean the guys always teased him about not fucking the girls who were all over him, but I always thought he simply didn't care about that shit. Anthony isn't like Melo or Zo, he never walked up to a girl with the intentions to only fuck her and he almost never hooked up with girls at parties. Now you may be like: How do you know Cherray? Well he practically lives here and I see him almost 24/7. He's a good guy with respect for girls, that's why it's extra sad that Desiré did this to him.

"Well damn.. Got a nigga in his feelings while I don't even have a girl" Eli just had to be his dumb ass self again.

"Nigga one more dumb comment and Imma put you in timeout" I snapped.