Chapter 7

1 month later

"No J Ray STOP" I shout while running away from him.

He runs after me with his phone all up in my face, I push him away and run towards Gelo. I know he gon shut this down real quick cause he doesn't like being filmed like this, I grab him and push him in front of me.

"Aye stop bro" Gelo says pushing J Rays phone away and slapping my hands off of him.

"You heard the man, stop" I say to J Ray making him laugh.

He finally stops filming me and watches the snaps that he made, I can hear my own annoying voice screaming making me cringe really hard. 

"Y'all going with yo own car or with us?" LaVar asks as he and Tina get out of the house.

"I'll take my car" Gelo says.

"I'm driving with you" I say quickly before J Ray can say anything.

"Come on J Ray!" LaVar shouts as he walks to his Rolls Royce.

-What are your thoughts on J Ray?

"Uhm.. He's cool, he has his moments but other than that I have no complaints about him" I shrug.

-What do you mean with 'he has his moments'?

"Sometimes he can be a little annoying and cocky, Ion really fuck with him when he has those moments" I say while playing with my bracelet.

-But isn't Melo cocky and annoying as well?

"Well Melo ain't cocky he's just a little too confident at times, and sure he's annoying the fuck outta me but I just get a different vibe when J Ray is acting like that" I explain.

Me and Gelo make our way to his Ferrari, I get into the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on. Gelo gets in too and starts the engine before putting his seatbelt on, I grab his phone off his lap and see that it's already connected so I search for a song while Gelo starts following LaVar.

"So, how are you and Melo?" Gelo asks making me roll my eyes.

"He annoyed the fuck outta me in those 4 days that he was here, but I guess we back to normal" I tell him.

I just hit shuffle on one of his playlists and hand him his phone back, he grabs it and puts it in the cup holder.

"Zo told me what he did, that lil nigga jealous as fuck" Gelo laughs.

"Ion wanna hear all that shit man" I say, shaking my head.

Everyone always asks me about Melo and I'm so done with it because I spend months trying to get over that cheating ass nigga, and when I finally do everybody starts talking about him again.

"Oh I figured yo ass out already, you ain't gotta act around me" Gelo says making me frown.

"What you mean?" I ask him.

"You still not over him, only reason why you talking to Scotty Pippen is cuz you ain't wanna think about Melo. And in the beginning it prolly went smoothly, but with him being back in the US everything changed" Gelo tells me.

That is exactly what's going on, but I'm never gonna admit that because I just know he won't shut up about it.

"Well you is wrong sir. But how are you and Jaden doing?" I ask him, changing the subject.

He looks at me for a quick second and starts laughing while shaking his head.

"Yeah yeah, changing the subject huh? But we good" He says.