Chapter 4

"Where you going looking like that?" Melo asks as I'm walking into the kitchen.

"None of ya business sir" I say, sitting down next to him.

"You finna see that lil nigga Scotty huh?" He asks while looking at me sideways.

"Maybe, maybe not" I shrug with a smirk, knowing it annoys him.

"If it ain't him, who is it then?" He is growing impatient already.

I open my mouth while looking at his food and then back at him, he rolls his eyes and feeds me some of his animal style fries.

"Wouldn't you like to know" I laugh.

"I just gave you some of my fries and you still ain't answering my damn questions?" He says.

"Chilll, I'm just gonna hang out with a friend" I chuckle.

"So you just gon be hanging out at Kaliah's workplace, eat somewhere and then come back here and do nothing with Ashley. Like ya do every other day" Melo says.

"Nope I ain't hanging out with her today" I hop off the barstool and walk away to the back of the house.

I make my way outside and walk down the small black steel stairs to get to the garage, I unlock my car with my key and open the car door to get in.

Melo guessed it right the first time because I indeed am going to see Scotty, it's not that I don't wanna tell Melo it's just that I feel weird talking about another guy with him.

I start the engine before connecting my phone to my car, I decided to shuffle Frank Ocean his last album because I love his music and I can never get tired of hearing it.

Melo's POV

I'm convinced Cherray is going to see Scotty, she can't lie to me and she knows it so that' why she didn't directly say no when I asked her.

I grab my phone to text the Shareef.

I know I shouldn't do it but I need to know, my feelings for her are no where near gone and knowing that she is possibly talking to another guy makes my heart ache really bad

I know I shouldn't do it but I need to know, my feelings for her are no where near gone and knowing that she is possibly talking to another guy makes my heart ache really bad. It's my own fault and I know that by now, but I still want her back even tho that's never gonna happen with Aniyah pregnant and now Scotty possibly being in the picture.

"Where you going boy?" My dad asks as I'm walking to the garage.

"Going to hang out with Shareef" I respond.

"Ight, don't do stupid shit that you'll regret later on" He warns me before walking away.

Cherray's POV