Chapter 26

Valentine's Day was last week and I was lonely as fuck, well only for the first half of the day.

Denise called me at like 3 PM and asked if I wanted to come to a house she rented for her and Lonzo, so at first I was confused because I thought she was spending the day with him alone but before I could even ask questions she explained that he brought Dmo cause that man is as single as I am only difference is that I'm 17 and he's 29.

But me being the good friend that I am, I got in my car and drove to the place. I might've came mostly because she said that she got some people over for facials, nails and all that. Don't judge me, I deserved it.

The next day J Ray called me saying he talked things out with Melo and he explained the situation, Aniyah was just being a gold digger again.

Flashback

"I ain't the baby daddy man, I had sex with that girl ONCE but I fasho strapped up" J Ray said sounding frustrated because I had a hard time believing it.

"Then how come she was asking YOU for child support?" I asked him.

"I'm pretty damn sure you not playin the position stepdaddy Jordan" I added and crossed my arms.

"Cuz she a bitch, she wanted me to believe I'm the father so she could get a rack every month. I just knew I ain't the father so I refused to pay unless we did a paternity test, but she threw a fit about that" He said.

"Okay but these are all words, do you have actual prove?" I raised my eyebrow.

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and went to his camera roll, after searching for a couple seconds he clicked on a picture and handed me his phone.

"What's this?" I asked confused.

"Just read it" He said.

I started reading the letter and for a moment it felt like I was at the Maury Show when I read the words 'You are NOT the father of bla bla'.

"Oh wow, she really did it again. I'm sorry for not believing you" I sighed and handed him back his phone.

"It's fine, it prolly looked really bad" He shrugged.

"It did.. But who the fuck is the actual father of this poor child?" I asked.

"I asked her who the father is but she ain't wanna tell me so I threatened her by saying I'd go to the police if she didn't tell me who the father is, cuz Ion know if it's illegal to make guys believe their the father of yo child but it seems illegal to me and she got scared so she told me" He simply said as if I wasn't waiting on the answer.

"So? Who's the father?!" I grabbed his shouldes and shook him a little.

"Oh, some guy named Jamarkis" He responded which made my mouth drop to the fucking ground.

End Flashback

"Helloooooo your favorite person has arriveeddd" I say/sing while walking into Lonzo's apartment.

"Ion see Rihanna nowhere" Dmo says.

I roll my eyes as I take my jacket of and throw it on the kitchen island. The camera crew is immediately on my ass like always, but hey I'm a star and that's what happens when a star enters a room.