Chapter 2

"Oh my god, I think Aniyah is in the stall next to us" I whisper to Ashley.

We're sharing a changing room because it's really crowded and there was only one free, so why go one by one if we can save time by sharing it.

Be smarter

"You kidding me right?" Ashley frowns.

I shake my head and get on all four, look underneath the stall and indeed see Aniyah standing there with a big ass baby bump. She is to busy talking on the phone to even realize I'm over here peeking under the stall, I motion for Ashley to get down so she can see it for herself.

"Ion care if you only here for 3 days, you gon spend that time with me before yo ass goes to Ohio"

She is talking mad loud yo, me and Ashley look at each other and try not to laugh but it's hard cuz we already know who she on the phone with.

"Melo how many times do I needa say this shit, we have to buy stuff for the baby. And you needa give me some money too cuz I can barely buy me clothes that fit, my parents ain't giving me shit"

I get up from the ground and dust off my pants, Ashley does the same and changes back into her dress.

"I. Don't. Care about yo family and friends nigga. I'm yo baby momma, if I need shit you better give it to me or I'll make sure you ain't even gonna see yo kid when he pops out"

I look at Ashley with wide eyes, putting my hand over my mouth. We quickly leave the changing stalls and make our way over to the checkout.

"She's such a bitch, what the hell" Ashley shakes her head while we get in line.

"I know right?! No wonder Melo is stressed out, she is literally threatening him" I say astounded.

We are next in line to pay for our clothes, I grab my wallet and take out a 100 before handing it over to the cashier.

"Bye Melo I ain't got time for all yo bullshit" I hear behind me.

I turn my head and see Aniyah standing in line, she finally hangs up the phone and looks up seeing me and Ashley.

"Have a great day" The cashier smiles while handing me the bag with clothes.

"Thanks, you too" I smile back before following Ashley out of the store.

"Aye! Tweetle dee and tweetle dumb!" I suddenly hear behind me.

We turn around to see Aniyah standing in front of us, I frown and look at her.

"What you want?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"For you to leave Melo alone when he comes back tomorrow" Aniayh snaps.

"Excuse me? I left him alone the minute he stuck his dick inside yo fish box, so you ain't gotta worry about me honey" I laugh.

"Cute that you're worried tho" Ashley adds making Aniyah even angrier than she already was.

"Fuck you two! Remember that I snatched him away from yo ass!" She shouts.

She really making a scene right now?

Smh

"And you remember that I had him first and you was just a quick fuck that went wrong, bye bitch" I say before turning around with Ashley and walking away.

"She is threatening him Zo!" I exclaim.

I decided to facetime him and explain what we heard in the store because in all honesty, that's just fucked up and my heart is still in the right place.