Chapter 3

"Tinaaaaaa, guess who has arrived" I say making her smile.

"Melo?" She asks.

I nod my head causing her to smile even more, I get up and walk to the kitchen counter to grab my phone which is on the charger. Just when I turn around I see and hear LaVar and Melo walking inside with the camera crew behind them.

"We back!" LaVar shouts before giving Tina a long hug and kiss.

How cute

"Ahh, my favorite!" LaVar smiles, walking up to me.

I laugh and give him a hug. Can't say I missed him can't say I didn't, ya feel me.

"Ohh you're so tall, he is 6'7 for sure!" Noni exclaims making me turn my head.

Melo is walking in my direction, so I can take a good look at him. He indeed grew a lot in such a small amount of time it's crazy, he really looks a lot more grown than he did when he left. I would be lying if I say he looks bad, cuz girl he looking like a full course meal damn!

I don't care tho, I'm talking to Scotty now and bitch he cute.

"Hey.." Melo says, akwardly scratching his neck.

"Welcome back" I smile while opening my arms.

His face turns into a surprised look and it didn't take him long to wrap his long arms around me. After a couple seconds I let go of him, he takes a deep breath before letting go of me.

"You not mad no more?" He asks quietly.

"If I was I wouldn't even be here right now, and yo ass knows that" I chuckle.

"True"

I sit down at the kitchen table and Melo follows me while the adults are still talking in the living room, I grab a slice of pizza and take a bite out of it.

"Look, I just wanna say I'm sorry for w-" I cut him off.

"Melo it's okay, I decided to move on. I ain't want no negative shit in my life, so just let it go we better of as friends anyway" I sigh while looking at him.

He nods and looks down at the table.

"Now tell me how was the JBA tour with the guys?" I ask making him smile.

"I ain't gon lie it was hilarious, Ion know exactly where we was but one time we stayed in a hotel where we could talk to each other through the windows and shit was funny as fuck. But we got kicked out cuz we was to loud, so big baller quickly got us another hotel down the street which was the complete opposite of the first one. I couldn't even fit on the damn bed, and Gelo's big ass broke his bed" Melo tells me while I'm eating my pizza slice.

"If it was fun, why return to high school?" I ask with a frown.

"Cuz I just wanna be amongst my peers ya feel me, I was the youngest on the JBA team. And Ion like traveling every damn time, it's annoying as fuck and it's also better for me to be here at the moment with Aniyahs pregnancy" Melo explains.

"Yeah I understand" I nod my head before finishing my pizza slice.

"MELO, YOU HAVE A VISITOR" We hear LaVar yell from the living room.

Before Melo can even get up, Aniyahs ugly ass walks into the kitchen.

"Oh great, you again" She rolls her eyes at me.

"Uh yes, I live here remember?" I shut her up.

"What are you doing here?" Melo asks her with an annoyed expression.