Chapter 29

The day has come, I have to go to Melo's game. I don't think he even wants me there after our lil quarrel..

"If you don't hurry up" I hear Gelo's impatient ass behind me.

"Can you not talk to me? Ion even wanna be here right now so don't make me mad" I glare at him before getting out of the very back of the SUV. 

"Leave her alone G" If it wasn't for Jaden being here I would definitely have the worst time of my life.

Jaden hops out next and LaVar comes up to us to help Tina with getting out, Gelo is the last one to get out and closes the door behind him.

"Watch how Big Yank is gonna be grumpy as fuck cuz he know he gotta continue his lil hunger strike" I say as we're walking inside the restaurant.

"He big mad at Big Baller" Gelo starts laughing.

"Aww that's sad" Jaden pouts. 

We make our way to the reserved table and greet everyone, I have to sit at the end with Big Yank on my right side and Ren on my left side.

"How you doing lil girl?" LaValle asks me.

All the boys/men in the Ball family call me lil girl, at some point I think I forgot my own name cuz nobody used it anymore.

"I'm good, just tired" I respond.

A waitress arrives at our table with the menu's, as soon as she hands one out to Big Yank while asking what he wants he passes it to Noni saying "Nothing".

I'm really trying my hardest to not laugh out loud cause I know he'll get mad at me too for the rest of the day.

"You don't want any?" She asks to make sure he straight.

"Nahh, I'm cool" He crosses his arms.

I look the other way and hide my face while chuckling.

"Dad just eat something" Ren rolls his eyes.

"Nahh"

I look at Gelo who is already looking at me with the biggest grin on his face, trying not to laugh.

"What can I get you?" The waitress turns to me.

"Uuhhhh, can I get a grilled cheese sandwich and some pickles on the side" She nods her head and writes it down.

"Oh you're craving pickles aren't ya" Noni smiles at me.

"Yea, this is the weirdest combo but I really want it right now" I chuckle.

I grab my phone and take some pictures for snapchat.

"You need to eat something" I head Maria say to Big Yank.

"No!"

"No, you need to eat something" She repeats but his stubborn ass just shakes his head no.

At this point everyone at the table is holding back their laughs, even Big Yank himself is kinds smiling.

"Just let it be a temper tantrum.." Maria shakes her head. "Oh I'll tell you. The DNA is tough"

I look at Big Yank and shake my head while laughing.

-Is it just drama between LaVar and Big Yank right now?

Gelo let out a laugh.

"He wanna prove a point or something.. I guess, Ion know" He responded.

I thought about the situation from today and started laughing again.

"He wanna let Big Baller know he ain't playing no games" I chuckled.