Chapter 34

2 months later

"MELO" I put my foot against his chest to stop him.

"Damn ma, relax" Melo groaned.

"If you hurt me I'm finna kick you straight in yo shit" I warned him.

"You wanna do it yourself then?" He raised his eyebrows while looking at me.

"You know I can't see shit down there" I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

"That's what I thought, so let me do my thang" He got on his knees and pushed my legs further open.

Just as he was about to 'do his thang', the door flew open. I looked at the doorway and saw Gelo there with a bag of hot cheetos in his hand, as he saw the position me and Melo were in he gave us a disgusted look.

"What the hell are you two doing" He asked.

I don't understand why he AND his brother still don't knock when they're about to walk in.

"Not what YOU think we're doing" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm shaving her vagina" Melo simply said before going back to work.

It's not like Gelo could see my vajayjay, I was wearing a dress so only Melo could see it since I was laying down in the bathtub with my legs spread.

"Oh" .. "Wait what?" Gelo's face changed from bored to confused.

"I can't see my fucking coochie Gelo and this shit needs to be done"

"This gives me Kardashian vibes" Gelo said as he took a seat on the toilet.

"That's because I got this idea from them, I couldn't see shit when I tried doing it myself and then I remembered that one video where Scott shaved Kourtney's shit in the bathtub" I laughed which caused Melo to groan.

"Don't move" He said while moving closer.

"What the-" I turned my head to look at the doorway again and this time Zo stood there.

"He's shaving her shit" Gelo laughed.

He wasn't bothered by the situation at all and that's why me and Gelo have a better bond than me and Zo.

I don't blame Zo at all for being uncomfortable in these type of situations but sometimes he can be so dramatic, I can't even walk around without having pants on because he will complain about not wanting to see my ass out as if he can actually see it.

"The fact that he's doing that is already weird enough, but you just casually sitting there while it's happening is even weirder" Zo shook his head before quickly walking out of the room.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Melo who was fully focused on cutting down the jungle down there.

I'm surprised Zo is even at the Ball Estate right now because he and LaVar aren't really on speaking terms right now due to the BBB business.

"Oh before I forget, I actually came here to tell y'all we going to Big Yank today" Gelo said after shoving a handful hot cheetos in his mouth.