Chapter 17

Gelo's POV

"We need a doctor now!" Desiré yells as we all run into the hospital.

I have a still unconscious Cherray in my arms and to say I'm scarred is an understatement, seeing her pass out like that made my heart drop to my ass.

"Follow me" A nurse says before leading us to a room.

We walk into the room and I lay Cherray down on the hospital bed.

"What happened?" The nurse asks.

"She hasn't been feeling well lately, throwing up, feeling dizzy all that stuff but now she passed out at home and won't wake up" I tell her.

She nods and checks Cherray's pulse, she also grabs her lil flashlight to look at Cherray's pupils before grabbing some stuff and a needle to start an IV.

"A doctor will be with you soon" The nurse says before walking out of the room.

"Should we call your dad?" Kaliah asks me.

I haven't even been thinking about that, my mom will have a heart attack if she hears that Cherray is in the hospital and my dad is gonna be mad at me for not looking out for her while he's gone.

"Nah lets wait till we know what's wrong" I say while sitting down on the chair next to the bed.

Soon the door flies open and a small white older man and two other nurses walk into the room.

"I'm asking y'all to leave the room please" One of the nurses says looking at us all.

We nod and get up, I take a last glance at Cherray before I leave the room. We walk to the waiting room and take a seat.

"What the hell happened?" I hear a voice that I really don't want to hear at the moment.

I look up to see Lonzo and Dmo walking up to us with worried facial expressions.

"Who the hell told him we're here?" I whisper-shout.

"Me.. Why? Is is that bad?" J Ray says raising his hand.

I shake my head while looking at Lonzo and Dmo who are now standing in front of us.

"Cherray passed out at home" Ashley informs him.

"And how the hell did that happen? You three was home with here while mom and dad are out right?" Lonzo crosses his arms looking at me, Anthony and J Ray.

"Yeah well I can't control her health, dad" I roll my eyes.

"She's still feeling nauseous and shit just like two weeks ago" Anthony says.

"I literally told her to go see a doctor but her stubborn ass won't listen" Dmo shakes his head.

Cherray's POV

"Ah you're awake" A nurse says after I open my eyes.

I groan and rub my head while sitting up.

"Slow down" The nurse rushes over to my side.

"Where is everyone?" I ask her with a raspy voice.

"They're outside in the waiting room, you passed out at home do you remember that?" She says.

I nod my head and look down to see I'm still in my own clothes, good no one had to see me naked.

"What's wrong with me?" I ask not really wanting to hear the answer.