Chapter 11

"Chay we needa talk" Gelo says walking into my hotel room without knocking or something.

Now I think about it, I don't even know how he got the key.

"Excuse me I could've been naked in here" I put my hands on my hips while looking at him.

"Yeah whatever you walked around topless when we was little I think we've passed that stage" Gelo rolls his eyes causing me to frown.

"I was 4!" I exclaim.

"Listen I gotta tell ya sum serious shit" Gelo says while walking to my bed and sitting down.

I sit down next to him, confused at why he's so serious.

"Wassup?" I ask.

"Okay so, yesterday I got a call from Desiré wh-" I immediately cut him off.

"Ion wanna hear this shit, I got better things to do than listen to sob stories about how Desiré is a changed girl" I roll my eyes while getting up.

Gelo quickly grabs my arm and pulls me back down.

"Listen this ain't about her or you, its about Melo and Aniyah!" He says getting my attention.

"What about them?" I ask.

He lets go of my arm and takes a deep breath before speaking up.

"So Desiré told me how she walked into starbucks and saw Izzy sitting there, talkin on the phone. She heard her say sum about Sotty so she decided to listen and that's when she heard Izzy say sum which indicates that Melo ain't the father of Aniyahs baby" He explains making my jaw drop.

I just stare at him with wide eyes not believing my own ears, Melo ain't the daddy?

WHAT THE HELL?

"Cherr-"

"How do you know? What did she exactly say?" I ask still in shock of the news.

"Uhh, if I remember correctly she said 'Girl Melo will block you outta his life the second he finds out he ain't the daddy' and I texted Izzy after I found out and she told me everything" Gelo tells me.

I can't believe this shit man, I hated Melo for so long when I found out he not only cheated on me with that bitch but also got her pregnant. Even nowadays I felt some kind of way about the fact that she was gonna give him his first child, I never told anyone and I tried to push that thought away but it did hurt a little even tho we're not together no more.

He never liked to use a condom when we was in a relationship and I was on birth control so it wasn't a problem, but I at least thought he was smart enough to strap up with a random bitch.

"Oh my god, you gotta tell him" I say still flabbergasted.

"I know but I just wanted to tell you first cuz I know you ain't wanna be with him cuz he was getting a child and shit so I thought maybe this will change yo mind?" Gelo tells me.

I sigh and look away from him.

"Gelo.. It ain't just him getting a child, there's more to it and I'm just not ready" I mumble.

"I know it's scary and shit but you do needa know that he can't prove himself if you ain't give him a chance.. I'm only saying this cuz I know you still feeling some kind of way towards him" Gelo says.

"I know.. But I just wanna focus on other things" I look down.

"Well at least I told ya"

"Okay but we should meet up with Aniyah and make her come with us to tell Melo the truth" I change the subject.