Chapter 33

We've been in Miami for three days now and don't get me wrong it's fun out here, Melo finally asked me to be his girlfriend but now I just want to go home.

The boys, especially Melo and Gelo have been acting very strange ever since I blacked out, I don't know why and when I ask what's wrong they say 'nothing' and change the subject.

From what I've heard, Desiré is at home on bed rest and doing a little better.

"Where the hell were you?!" Gelo runs up to me with a worried look on his face.

"I'm just getting a drink calm down" I roll my eyes.

This is what I mean with strange behavior, they act like the world is ending when the smallest things happen.

"Calm down?! We went into the water when you was sleeping and when we come back you not there anymore, I almost had a fucking heart attack and so did Melo" He says while grabbing my wrist and dragging me back to the others.

"You and Melo have been getting on my damn nerves with all this protective shit! You couldn't care less if I was in sight or not a couple days ago, so what the hell is going on?!" I stop walking and pull my hand away from him.

He also stops and turns around with a sigh.

"Nothing Cherray. You're pregnant we're just more worried about you" He says with a low voice.

"I don't know if you've noticed but I've been pregnant for a good 4 months now. You're lying and it's pissing me off" I snap at him.

"No I'm not lying, now stop asking questions and come with me" He rolls his eyes before grabbing my wrist again.

I couldn't even get my fucking drink

"Oh my god Cherray where the hell were you?!" Melo exclaims while pulling me into a tight hug.

Again, this is what I mean with their weird behavior.

"Melo let the girl breath" Zo says while sitting down on one of the sunbeds.

"Y'all acting like I'm a baby who needs to be watched every second of the day, and quite frankly I'm sick and tired of it! So someone better starts telling me what the hell is going on, or I will take the first flight  back home" I state as I push Melo away from me and cross my arms.

They all let out a sigh and just look at each other, Milan, Austen and Kenneth quickly turn around and walk back to the water. John and Zo exchange looks and Zo nods his head towards Anthony, John then throws his arm around Anthony and whispers something before the walk away.

"Well?! Is someone gonna speak up or what?" I look at the ones who are still standing/sitting here.

"Look don't worry about us just enjoy the trip" Lonzo speaks up.

"Uhm it's kinda hard to enjoy this trip when y'all on my ass every second of the day!" I look at him.

"Chay not now okay? We will tell you when we're back home" Melo mumbles while sitting down next to me.

"Yes right now. I wanna know what's going on and I wanna know it now!" I raise my voice.

"Alright let's calm down and not cause a scene before people are gonna record us, we don't need that right now" Dmo says calmly.

"Fine, but when we get home you guys are gonna tell me everything" I huff in defeat.

I'm really annoyed right now, the one thing I hate the most is when people hide things from me and they know that. I always tell them to just be honest with me but they're out here hiding shit from me and having secrets.