Chapter 25

"Melo you better keep yo lil girlfriend in check cuz I ain't tryna start shit, but when I need to put a bitch in her place I'll damn sure put a bitch in her place" I tell Melo over the phone.

"Aight calm down and stop calling her names, what did she do?" Melo asks.

"She sent me a dm yesterday saying she wanna talk when I'm back, so I was like what you want to talk about? She said she wanna talk about our 'current situation', I said baby girl that's nunya business'. Then ole girl had the nerve to say she's pretty sure it is and she yo girlfriend so whether I like it or not she gon be the picture. I'm just gonna say it already, I ain't gon let my child be anywhere near that bitch" I explain.

"You called her Rachel, you know damn well her name is Raquel" He says.

"That ain't the problem here, the problem is her thinking that she can talk to me like I went to school with her. Wait how do you even know I called her Rachel? Couple minutes ago you didn't even know what she did" I question.

"I'm logged in on her insta, so while you was talkin I took a look. But why are you this mad, she just wanted to talk about everything that has been going on can you blame her? Her boyfriend got his ex pregnant and she has to accept that if she wants to stay with him, which she definitely wants to cuz who wouldn't want to be with me"  He says with his cocky self.

"Uh me" I lie.

It's almost as if he hung up on me because it's mad quiet.

"Yea well.. I'll talk to her but you gotta stop being so mean to her" He suddenly became more quiet.

Weird

"Look I'm not tryna fight her or something, but she needa know her place cuz I'm not taking shit from no one, and you know this better than anyone else" I tell him.

"She ain't tryna fight you either Chay, she's just insecure. I already told you this" He says sounding annoyed.

You know the whole 'she's insecure' thing is starting to get on my nerves. Rocket and Isaiah told me stories where she doesn't sound that iNsEcUrE to me.

"She sure as hell don't sound insecure when she's attacking you again, or when she's fighting in school because girls look at her the wrong way" I say raising my eyebrows even tho he can't see me.

"How do you kno- you know what I ain't even gonna answer that cuz it's nunya business. She just wanted to talk to you but instead of answering with a simple yes or no you called her Rachel knowing damn well that ain't her name, and you just mean to her while she's right. She is my girlfriend so she's gonna be in my life whether you like her or not, and you can't say you ain't want her anywhere near your child cuz it's my child too and she ain't no fucking bitch who wants to fight everybody who crosses her path, alright?!" Melo says with a tone I definitly don't like.

"Oh is that right Mr Arnold? Well fuck her AND you. I'll hope you have a great life in Ohio without me in it, bitch" I snap at him before ending the call.

After the heated phone call the camera crew leaves my room, they needed content and what's better than me and Melo fighting like always?

I put my phone in my pocket while walking out of my room.

-Do you think Chay meant it when she said that she's not going back to Ohio?

"No of course not, it's prolly the hormones talking. There's nothing wrong with her staying in here, but she knows Melo has a soft spot for her let along now that she's pregnant with his child so she'll realize that he's gonna cry like a baby if he's gonna miss all the things of the pregnancy like seeing her belly grow, the baby shower and ultrasounds. And he just wants to take care of her, he can't do that when she's in LA while he's all the way in Ohio" Lonzo said.