Chapter 37

"She is pregnant?!" Denise exclaimed after I told her the news about Desiré.

We were outside tanning while Gelo, Melo and Zo were playing with the dogs in the pool.

"I just don't trust her, she be swearing that Anth is the father but she's known for lying and shit. And who the fuck starts a fight while being pregnant?" I shook my head.

"Maybe she didn't know at that moment" Denise shrugged while placing a sleeping Zoey on the sunbed next to her.

"Nahh, she's faking something and I have a strong feeling that it's the whole pregnancy" I stated.

For the sake of Anthony we all decided to accept the fact that he will probably bring her everytime he comes over, so whenever she's here we act normal unless she tries one of us.

"I don't understand why some woman fake a pregnancy or tell a random guy that he's the father" Denise sighed.

"I just don't understand why she's doing this to Anthony, he is such a nice guy who doesn't hurt a fly and she knows it" I started to tear up.

I have never cried this many times in one week

"Hey hey, it's gonna be fine Chay" Denise got up and sat down next to me on the sunbed.

She wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back as I laid my head on her shoulder and cried.

"Aye what's wrong?!" I heard Melo yell.

"Nigga don't yell, Zoey is sleeping" Gelo said.

"I don't care nigga! My girl is crying" Melo snapped.

Oh my heart!

The fact that he is so sweet made me cry even harder.

I pulled away from Denise and saw Melo coming out of the pool and jogging towards us.

"Mamas why you crying?" He asked and sat down in front of me on the sunbed Denise first sat on.

"I-I just d-d-don't unders-stand-" I tried to explain it but he cut me off.

"Stop crying ma, soon you will start hyperventilating if you don't calm down" Melo grabbed my right hand and wiped my tears away with his free hand.

"She's crying about Anthony because he doesn't deserves what Desiré is doing" Denise explained.

Melo looked at me and chuckled.

"Babyyy you don't have to cry about that, Anth ain't crying about it so neither should you. He'll soon find out the truth" He kissed my hand.

Denise got up and walked over to Zoey who started to wake up.

Melo quickly sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist while I buried my head in his chest.

"I don't want to laugh but yooo, it's so fucking funny when she starts crying about the smallest shit" I heard Zo say.

I moved my head to look at the pool and saw him getting out of the pool and walking up to us with Dip.

"Yesterday she started crying at 2 am because there was no milk for her cereal" Melo chuckled while rubbing my back.

"Shut up" I sniffed.

"Or remember when she totally lost it and punched Gelo in his throat" Zo laughed.

"Not funny!" I heard Gelo yell.

"I beg to differ" Melo let out a loud laugh.

Denise handed Zoey over to Zo and went inside to get some food for Zoey.