Chapter 1

Melo's POV

"How you feeling?" Gelo asks.

"Ahhhhhh" I really don't want to talk about how I feel on camera because I'm feeling like shit and nobody needs to know that even tho they probably already noticed it.

I know Gelo wanted to continue his little interrogation, but fortunately Courtney came and interrupted him.

"Guys you tell me whenever you want to go" Courtney says.

"Right now, it's nasty" I mumble, referring to the smoothie.

"Is it nasty?" Courtney asks with a frown.

"Nah it's good" Gelo responds.

Well of course it's good to him, he eats and drinks everything. I just want to go home and sleep.

We get up and follow Courtney to the exit, the cameras follow us until we get in the van.

"Bro what's wrong with you, I know you ain't wanna say shit on camera but they gone now. So tell me wassup" Gelo says while we're walking into the elevator.

I let out a big sigh while leaning against the wall, I close my eyes for a second before deciding to talk.

"I just wanna go back to high school and be amongst my peers, Ion like the JBA tour no more. I have a lot of shit on my mind with Aniyah being pregnant and her always complaining about me not being there for her and shit, she hit my line all the damn time. And then just want to talk to Cherray about everything but she's totally ignoring my existence, I just hate my life at the moment bro" I explain.

"You do realize it's ya own fault right? If you didn't cheat on Chay, Aniyah wouldn't be pregnant right now and Chay wouldn't ignore you. And about the highschool thing, just tell dad" Gelo says making me roll my eyes.

"I know it's my own fault, but that doesn't mean it's not making me feel miserable. And I can't tell dad, he's gonna flip" I sigh.

"He prolly will be mad for a sec, but Alan is always there to save to day so just tell him. You no good here if yo ass is depressed half of the time" Gelo says.

The doors of the elevator open and we walk out of it.

"You know what's funny?" Gelo questions making me shrug.

"Six months ago Cherray was in this position, not knowing what to do with her life and now she's better than ever while you over here depressed and shit" He chuckles.

I glare at him before opening the door of my hotel room and walking inside, slamming it in his face.

Cherray's POV

"It's a wrap!" One of the camera crew dudes yells.

Lonzo walks away while Dmo is still hanging on the rim causing everyone to laugh.

"Dmo be acting like he ain't liking this but he loves the camera time" I say to Denise, Tina and Noni.

"I know right!" Denise laughs while bouncing Zoey on her hip.

Oh yeah, little Zoey is already 5 months old. Imma be honest with y'all, in my eyes she wasn't that cute when she just came out of Denise's coochie but now that she's a little older she's for sure a cute lil thang.