Chapter 32

"You okay ma?" Melo asks as soon as open my eyes and groan.

"What time is it?" I asked confused.

It's still dark outside but Melo isn't wearing his clothes from before anymore.

"It's 2:05AM" Melo replies.

I try to sit up but Melo immediately pushes me back down.

"Nigga the fuck?" I look at him as if he's crazy.

"You can't get up you have to rest" He states.

"Says who?" I raise my eyebrow.

"The doctor. I called her after you passed out and she told me it ain't that serious but you have to rest and avoid stress" He crosses his arms.

"It's kinda hard to avoid stress with what's going on right now" I roll my eyes.

I'm very stressed at the moment and I want to know exactly what it is that Desiré did and who she got mad by doing so.

He sighs and sits down next to me.

"We in Miami and they in LA, you just gotta stop thinking about it right now and enjoy this trip. Ashley said it's all good over there" He places his hand on my leg.

"That's easy for you to say cuz you ain't care bout people, but I happened to care about Desiré so I'm sorry for being stressed as fuck and wanting to go home!" I push his hand off my leg.

Damn this pregnancy got me acting like a gemini

"Yeah well I happened to care about you, Chay! And I ain't want you passing out every damn time cuz of the stress, you're pregnant" Melo growls, clearly annoyed with my behavior.

"Do you actually care about me? Or do you just want me to be 'okay' so the baby will be okay too" I look at him with a frown.

His face softened for a second before he got really angry, I just know he's trying not to explode but at this point I don't even care.

It's very coincidental that before I got pregnant he was kissing Raquels ass and after he found out about my pregnancy he suddenly wants me back.

No it's not you're acting crazy again

"You for real right now?" Melo asks in a low voice.

"Yes"

No

"You know DAMN WELL that I care bout yo ass Cherray! After all those years you should know better, even if I didn't love you I'd still care for you and you know that!" He raises his voice at me.

"Oh so you don't love me?!" I sit up straight.

"STOP PLAYING CHERRAY" He screams. "I love you like Gelo loves food bro, I'd die for yo ass so you thinking that I'm just here until that baby pops out really got me fucked up cuz if I could I'd marry you right the fuck now I would!" He continues.

My pregnant ass immediately got emotional after he said that.

"I'm sorry" I look at him with my watery eyes.

"Nah forget it" He quickly looks away and gets up to leave my room.

We don't share a room because we're not together and because Zo really thought he could play the father around here.

"Melo wait-" I try to grab his hand but he pushes my hand away.

Good job

I sigh and get up too. I'm hungry and sad so I'm gonna eat till I can't move anymore.