Chapter 44

Cherray

I've been lying on the couch upstairs in the second living room for like an hour, just watching tv while Tina rubbed my back.

When me and Gelo got home LaVar and Tina were sitting outside so they saw me crying and shit. Gelo explained to them what happened and to say Big Baller was angry is an understatement. He was livid and immediately got up to make a phone call.

Tina however stayed calm and made me come upstairs with her. She ran me a bath so I could relax a little and when I got out she made me sit down and combed my hair. After that we went to the second living room, which is also upstairs, and we watched the show On My Block because that always cheers me up.

No words can describe how much I love and appreciate Tina. Even tho she has a hard time moving around and doing things herself, she still manages to help me whenever I hit rock bottom.

She's my role model and I hope I become just as good of a mom as her, that's one of my goals in life.

"What are you two watching?" I heard Gelo's voice.

He entered the room and sat down at the end of the couch.

"Chay's.. fave- favorite, show" Tina smiled.

"Let me guess, On My Block" Gelo laughed.

"Yeah"

The next 20 minutes we all just watched the show. I couldn't help but laugh every now and then because Ruby and Jamal are just too funny.

Sometimes I wish I had my own Jamal so he can cheer me up whenever I'm sad. To be honest Tomi comes close to it, he always does dumb things which makes me laugh.

"If you could be one of the characters, which one would you be and why?" Gelo suddenly asked.

Hmmm good question

"I think I would want to be Jasmin because even tho no one wanted to be friends with her in the beginning, she never changed herself so they would like her. And she also always keeps it real with everyone" I answered the question.

"Me too" Tina said.

"I would want to be Ruby cause he keeps it a G and also because I want to know what it's like to be that short" Gelo said making me and Tina chuckle.

We continued watching two more episodes before I fell asleep on the couch.

I felt someone lightly shaking me which made me groan. When I slowly opened my eyes I saw Gelo's face.

"Wake up Chay you need to eat something it's already 8 PM" He said softly.

It took me a second to sit up because of my big ass belly. A month ago I was convinced that they made a mistake at the hospital and that I'm actually getting twins but then I realized that my baby daddy is 6'8..

"Can we get Mc Donalds?" I asked Gelo while rubbing my eyes.

"Someone already brought you Mc Donalds" He responded.

"Oh okay" I yawned.

Gelo grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the couch. We walked to the stairs and made our way down, and as soon as I got downstairs I was already out of breath.

"You need to work out more lil big girl" I heard Lonzo say.

I looked up and saw his ass sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes.

Gelo pulled me to the kitchen and made me sit down on a chair at the table.