Chapter 31

"And exhale" The yoga trainer says while demonstrating pose.

The boys decided to go to Miami to start off this summer but Melo was being a cry baby and didn't want to come with them if I wasn't coming, so I sacrificed my guy-free time and came with them.

"Oh you're the funny one huh?" The trainer laughs while looking at Lonzo who is being goofy.

He moved his eyebrows with a smirk.

"I think Imma throw up" I gag, making her laugh.

I'm just out here tanning and living my best life, I don't have to leave the house I can walk around without having to hide my belly and I get all the food I want.

"Aye ma you wanna get on a jetski with me?" Melo asks me while walking over to me.

"Nah you crazy, I still have nightmares from the time I went with you in Hawaii" I respond which makes him laugh.

"Come onnnn I promise I won't go that fast" He begs me.

"No Melo I ain't getting on no damn jetski with you" I state and close my eyes.

I hear him huff and after some seconds I feel him spreading my legs and sitting down in between them.

"I thought you wanted to go jet skiing" I raise my eyebrow.

"It can wait" He lays down with his head on my stomach.

"Hmm alright then" I play with his little curls while enjoying the warmth of the sun on my skin.

Before this little vacation I spent most of my days in the Ball Estate just overthinking the whole becoming a mother situation, the voice in my head said I'm gonna be bad at it and that if I get together with Melo he'll probably just leave me for some girl with a banging body and no baby.

But ever since we came here it's been so calm in my head, Melo is always showing me love and I've been facetiming with Denise at least once a day to talk about my fears and all that. I can proudly say that I'm feeling 70% better right now.

"I love being here with you without having to worry about other things" Melo suddenly says while grabbing my hands.

"I love being here with you too" I smile.

He places a kiss on the back of my hand before intertwining our hands. 

-Melo, why didn't you wanna go to Miami without Cherray?

"Cuz I already spent enough time away from her and I wanna be there for her during her entire pregnancy" Melo said which made me smile.

"You're so cute" I grabbed his hand and placed my head on his shoulder.

"I must admit, that's very sweet and mature of you" Courtney said.

"Thanks Courtney, this is the first time I like the words that are coming out of your mouth" Melo casually said.

I gasped and slapped him playfully.

"Alright that's the last time I'm giving you a compliment" Courtney rolled her eyes and looked at her laptop again.

I'm just getting ready for dinner when I suddenly get a face time call from Ashley, I click on the accept button and after a few seconds her face apears on my screen.

"Hey wassup?" I put the phone down against the wall so I can continue doing my hair.

"Ouuu look at you, are you going on a date or something?" Ashley asks with a smirk.